Things to look forward too

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2011, 06:57 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
For FTM to be...

Since Victoria started standing in the crib... She rather play in her crib than go to sleep for naps!!! LOL I seriously hear a party in there!!! Now go to sleep baby girl!!!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
September 22nd, 2011, 08:20 AM
Amazona's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We just switched Max to a toddler bed (hes 20 months old) and Im sleeping as little as when he was a newborn.
The little booger gets up a million times at night and suddenly at 3am he wants to PLAY!

I swear Im having the 2nd now because later Ill be too exhausted to do this again

September 22nd, 2011, 09:27 AM
mom2bri's Avatar Super Mommy
I took my DS who just started his terrible 2's to the store and he threw the tantrum of all tantrums. He threw himself on the floor and was kicking and screaming hysterically. Yeap pretty embarrassing and I couldn't help but think "Hum... And I want to do this again, why?!". I hope he outgrows this stage before we have another baby, and I hope our next baby will have a more mellow personality like DD, haha! The joys of parenthood

Make a pregnancy ticker

September 22nd, 2011, 01:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, apparently Alma decided she didn't want to nap anymore either. I heard her making some noise about 20 minutes after putting her down for a nap last weekend, so I went in to check on her. (Now, keep in mind, she's daytime potty-trained when I tell you this...)

I opened the door, and this extreme stench just hit me. She had taken off her pants and naptime pull-up, taken a massive poop in her crib, then rolled around in it, just for fun. Of course, I had to put her in the tub to clean her up, since it was all in her hair and even in her ears! So I run the tub, put her in, and she starts screaming bloody murder. I hear the phone start ringing downstairs, but I ignore it. It starts again a couple seconds later, Alma's still screaming and I'm not done yet, so I ignore it. It starts a THIRD time! We're just about done, I rinse her off and wrap her in a towel, just in time to hear the doorbell ring. It's the neighbour (who has been frantically calling the last 5 minutes btw) because she thought I'd hurt myself and Alma was freaking out! Yes, our neighbour heard my daughter screaming. That's how loud she is. And no, we're not in an apartment/condo, townhouse, or even a duplex. There is actual space between our houses...

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
September 22nd, 2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin View Post
Yeah, apparently Alma decided she didn't want to nap anymore either. I heard her making some noise about 20 minutes after putting her down for a nap last weekend, so I went in to check on her. (Now, keep in mind, she's daytime potty-trained when I tell you this...)

I opened the door, and this extreme stench just hit me. She had taken off her pants and naptime pull-up, taken a massive poop in her crib, then rolled around in it, just for fun. Of course, I had to put her in the tub to clean her up, since it was all in her hair and even in her ears! So I run the tub, put her in, and she starts screaming bloody murder. I hear the phone start ringing downstairs, but I ignore it. It starts again a couple seconds later, Alma's still screaming and I'm not done yet, so I ignore it. It starts a THIRD time! We're just about done, I rinse her off and wrap her in a towel, just in time to hear the doorbell ring. It's the neighbour (who has been frantically calling the last 5 minutes btw) because she thought I'd hurt myself and Alma was freaking out! Yes, our neighbour heard my daughter screaming. That's how loud she is. And no, we're not in an apartment/condo, townhouse, or even a duplex. There is actual space between our houses...

You definitely win
bahahahahaha

September 23rd, 2011, 06:30 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffin View Post

omg thats so funny! definitely something to look forward to hehehehe crazy kids!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
September 23rd, 2011, 07:28 AM
But if were going to tell future first timers what this is all about, Id say the kisses and hugs
I love it when Max says "mama!" and then grabs my face to kiss me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search