TTC but my teenager is stressing me out sooooooo much!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2012, 05:33 PM
that_girl's Avatar Veteran
Dont get me wrong, I love my 15 year old daughter more than anything. In fact I love being a mom so much that we're ttc more. I had my daughter when I was single and only 18 and now that Im 34 and married, DH and I really want a baby (or 3). My daughter is a good kid, does well in school and is generally a pleasure to be around. However, I swear she times her teenage girl freak-outs/meltdowns to the very minute I ovulate! How am I ever going to get pregnant like this?!? We started using opks this month to see if we can better pinpoint my ovulation. I guess all these months of ttc using just the calendar on fertility friend wasn't working so now we'll try opks too. I just worry that the stress could be delaying or completely inhibiting my ovulation. We've been trying for months and every month I symptom spot like a lunatic, but Im still not pregnant. Is anyone else here dealing with this kind of situation? How am I supposed to deal with the stresses of teenagers while ttc?
January 5th, 2012, 07:39 PM
divermom
I understand what your going throught I have a girl who will be 18 next month. Im 38.. but its my 16 year old who Im having issues with.. they all know we want another child wich will make 4.. but my son told me falt out he doesnt want me to have anymore..and that hurt he is always arguing with me over little stuff and constanly giving me attitude and said IM TO OLD to have more kids.. .so I told him it aint up to him to decide what I will and wont do...and that he has no place to tell me what I should and should not do...and also told him if he feels that he wants to be the man there was the door,...dont hit where the good lord split ya...lol
so yes I understand it feel like there trying every thing they cant to sabatog..or however you spell it .. lol...hugs to you.. good luck..my hubby is gone more than he is home to when it is time if were lucky,, I shut my self down so I can try and make it throught onther tww alone,,,
January 5th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Tbaby's Avatar Super Mommy
Aww yes! I know the feeling. My daughter is 15 and she is going through that sassy/attitude stage and it drives me up the wall. It can be very stressful but I try not to let her get to me anymore. I just pray lol.

Thanks for my siggy Jaidynsmum

The JOY of the Lord is my STRENGTH! Nehemiah 8:10

January 5th, 2012, 09:46 PM
that_girl's Avatar Veteran
Maybe I just need a beer. Loads of women get pregnant on accident after a night of drinking. Maybe thats the solution to problem lol!
January 5th, 2012, 10:49 PM
divermom
a beer sounds pretty good right about now lol.. only I will be drinking alone hubby just left 2 days ago and wont be back until march 1st....
January 6th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Tbaby's Avatar Super Mommy
Or a glass of wine

Thanks for my siggy Jaidynsmum

The JOY of the Lord is my STRENGTH! Nehemiah 8:10

January 6th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
I had similar problems TTC both of mine. It seems like something would always happen around O, I'd get upset, and all the O signs would vanish and not return for a couple weeks. I'd have 25-75 day cycles. It took 2 years to get DD1. It took 3 to get this pregnancy.

I know that stress, any stress happy or upsetting, can delay or mess with O. Vitex really helped to regulate my cycles. I only had to take it 2-3 months, and I was suddenly O'ing within the same 4 days every cycle. Having a sip every night can't hurt either. =) If I thought of it, I'd have been mixing up daiquiris while I had the chance!

Three on Earth and seven in Heaven.

http://arwenart.com

Tags
stress , stressed out , teenagers , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search