Too Soon for Symptoms???

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2012, 12:47 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A little backstory. I joined this board when my DH and I started to TTC in Nov. I was lucky enough to find out I was pregnant a few days after the new year, but only to MC about a week later. Took two months off per Dr's request, started getting normal periods immediately, and have now been trying since mid March. This is TTC #2 since M/C.

I SWORE I wasn't going to symptom spot this month and I am truly trying not to build myself up for probable disappointment, but I thought I'd run it by you ladies, is roughly 14 DPO too soon for symptoms?

My AF is due tomorrow and the past week I've had sore boobs on and off on the side of my boobs (like they hurt to lie down on, to touch, etc). Not intense but on and off.

The weirdest thing has been the on and off lower cramping and the stomach issues, one day I am completely backed up and burping non stop (gassy-TMI I know sorry) and the next I have loose stools (once again total TMI I know). I haven't been eating any differently though.

What got me to post today is that I've been feeling bouts of nausea on and off all day. And I know these are probably all in my head and I'm trying so hard not be a crazy about this, but does anyone have any thoughts about these kinds of symptoms at roughly 14 DPO?

Note: I tested at around 10 DPO with a FRER and it was negative :/
May 4th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Regular
From what I've read, 14dpo is NOT too soon for symptoms.

Hope and to you!

May 4th, 2012, 02:38 PM
*Anya*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
poas asap! lol
May 4th, 2012, 02:44 PM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When are you going to test again? Those symptoms sound promising!!!
May 4th, 2012, 02:49 PM
I'm really so scared to test. There's something about seeing that stark white nex to that test line that is beyond devestating. All I have to go off of is the first time I got pregnant and that didn't end well :/

I figure that my period is due tomorrow, if I've waited for 2 weeks, even if it kills me I can wait another day and test first thing in the morning. I'm just hoping for good news this time! I really don't want to be a symptom spotter, but I'm honestly not trying to make up symptoms it's just what is happening! They also just started like three days ago so maybe it could be a sign of pregnancy...but then again it could just be my AF preparing for arrival.

What a cruel trick that period and pregnancy symptoms are so similiar!

Thanks for the support though and I will test tomorrow (hopefully I won't break down and test tonight!)
May 4th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
14 days is definatly not to early in my experiance! And the bowl issue was one of my first symptoms. Do you usually have IBS? If not I would be even more convinced by it!

Good luck! KUP!
May 4th, 2012, 03:45 PM
I'm usually very regular with my bowel movements (I know seriously TMI) but this on and off constipation and burping and stuff is insane. I swear though, with my cramps this am I put a tampon in my purse because I was convinced my period was on its way but it was a no show (granted I am due for it tomorrow).

I'd be lying if I said I didn't go out and buy some tests after work just in case. Really don't want to get my hopes up, but might potentially test tonight! This whole BFN at roughly DPO 10 is concerning me. Fingers crossed if not this time I get my BFP soon and have a bean that sticks for once! I just want to put this M/C behind me but it's so painful.
May 4th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Broke my rule and tested a day early...

Positive Pregnancy Test or Negative Pregnancy Test? Vote now!

Thoughts?
May 4th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Regular
O_O I think that's a pretty clear line! Congratulations!!!!!!!

May 4th, 2012, 06:30 PM
I was thinking it might be but than that silly "Can You See a Line" is making me doubt myself because 14% have voted "no" (I know that is a stupid reason to make any sort of judgement) but idk. I want to feel cautiously excited but I sort of feel in shock more than anything else.
May 4th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Regular
Honey, that line is eye-poppingly clear. Those people who are voting no are NUTS and BLIND.

May 4th, 2012, 06:35 PM
haha LilyBees that is really sweet of you to say. I know I'm being a little whiny about this (I blame the hormones, I've been near tears over the weirdest things today) but I really just want this to end in a baby! Boy or girl who cares!

Thanks for making me feel better though
May 4th, 2012, 06:41 PM
Regular
I think as soon as the other girls get a look, they will say the same thing. Honey, you. are. pregnant!!!!!

May 4th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Brooke6199's Avatar Veteran
That is most definately a POSITIVE test! Congrats!

May 5th, 2012, 12:37 AM
Veteran
that is not only a line, it's a **** fine line! congrats!
May 5th, 2012, 07:31 AM
tygrss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats! There's nothing squinty about that line.

May 5th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Thank you everyone!!!

Tags
symptoms , testing , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search