TTC early bleeding. please help!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Lucky Mama
  • 2 Post By Purple_cat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and was looking for some help, sorry in advance that i wrote soooo much, I didn't want to leave anything out!!

To start my husband and I have been ttc for 8 months now and since then I have really been trying to keep track of my menstrual cycels and I've noticed they are usually at least 5 weeks apart. April 19th I had my last regular period which was heavy and i was crampy for my normal 6/7 days. After that with the husband being away with work alot we don't have alot of time to BD but we were able to May 3rd - May 6th before he had to leave for work again and a couple days later i noticed pink spotting only when used the restroom it was probably around the 9th or 10th and I've never got that before (I'm not sure if that has any significance or not lol, it seems you notice alot more when ttc)... This is where I'm kind of confused May 19th I get bleeding again which is about a whole week earlier than when my period should come and it only lasted 4 days with the first 2 being heavy and the last 2 not, I was also not crampy at all during this time but as soon as it ended i got some cramps and I've been really bloated feeling and have tender breast/nipples since then. I took an 88 cent walmart pregnancy test which came up negative so I'm not sure what is going on (Also Back in early February I had an early miscarriage only a couple weeks along, i took a pregnancy test right before that and it came up negative too but my dr. said the blood and tissue i had was infact a misscarriage but this bleeding looked nothing like that and there was not any tissue in it. I called my dr and he said to wait and see if I get my next period but I'm going insane haha). I'm not sure what is going on with me...

xxxx,
Lisa
June 6th, 2012, 11:11 PM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you tried another brand of test? I've never had much luck with the cheapies from Walmart. It always takes FOREVER for them to show up positive, long after I get do lines on other brands.

It's worth a try! Good luck and KUP on how you're doing!
lisaowen likes this.

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
June 7th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Not yet. With my first pregnancy that lead to a misscarriage I tried a couple different brands that all came up negative so I didnt want to spend tons of money again on test because I'm just not sure if my body gives false negatives. I think I might though becuase I'm not sure now when my next period would be due because I'm not sure what was up with that last bleeding if it was a weird period or something else. Thanks for your help, and I will!!
June 7th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Purple_cat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you have a Dollar Store near you? I have been really impressed with their tests, I saw a positive on one before I saw a positive on a popular name brand. KUP!
LaceyMay2630 and lisaowen like this.
June 7th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Yeah I do have a Dollar Stor near by, maybe I'll try one of thier tests first. Thanks! After I had the mc in February it just seeemed like my cycle started right back up where it was suppose to be the next 2 months so this bleeding a week early really threw me off, plus the really sore breast and still feeling bloated, I've never had issues with my body like this before.

Tags
early bleeding , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search