Lets Hear Your Gripes

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2012, 11:53 AM
TTC #1
My gripe is that I am cause it looks like my 1st round of Clomid didn't work and I feel like I'll never be able to have the lil one that I so desperately want!

Whats Yours?

July 11th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
First I hope it did work for you and sending you big hugs!!!

My gripe is I just want some of the stress to stop, I don't like stress lol.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
July 11th, 2012, 12:20 PM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
D, you may be Oing late!!!! Don't give up hope.

My gripe is that I miss my other half and can't wait to see him tomorrow.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

July 11th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Scarlet Starlet's Avatar Teleport Birthing Founder
TTC-related: AF is due today and I want to set a trap to strangle that old b*tch when she shows up.

Not TTC-related: I wish we lived closer to our jobs. We just bought a new Jeep in February and it's already got 13,000 miles on it. Yes, you read that number right.
July 11th, 2012, 12:55 PM
MaineBean's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't figure out why I had a week of spotting (I just started temping in the last week) and yet AF is now theoretically late but I dont' think I'm pregnant. The not pregnant I could live with, but the darn goofy body crap is uber annoying.

July 11th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danita79 View Post
My gripe is that I am cause it looks like my 1st round of Clomid didn't work and I feel like I'll never be able to have the lil one that I so desperately want!

Whats Yours?
Your temp dipped again today maybe you still have a shot

My gripe is that I am soooooo OVER clomid and OVER tracking everything. I HATE clomid and the way it makes me feel. I am ready to be pg and not have to take clomid and track a cycle.

My Ovulation Chart
July 11th, 2012, 01:45 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Starlet View Post
TTC-related: AF is due today and I want to set a trap to strangle that old b*tch when she shows up.

Not TTC-related: I wish we lived closer to our jobs. We just bought a new Jeep in February and it's already got 13,000 miles on it. Yes, you read that number right.
Wow...that's quite a commute. If it makes you feel any better I'm about to roll over 200,000 miles on my Jeep. I'm hoping to get two more years out of it and the upscale to the 4-door model.

My gripe is that I'm tired of being so impatient. I feel like all I've been doing for the last several years is waiting for something. First, it was to be in a position that it was feasible to have a baby, now I'm waiting on AF to hurry up and go away. If this takes too long then I'll be in the nuthouse for sure.
July 11th, 2012, 02:05 PM
LaceyMay2630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My gripe is that work is piling up around me and my co-workers would rather sit around and talk to each other
July 11th, 2012, 02:51 PM
H_Hplus1's Avatar Supermom to 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyMay2630 View Post
My gripe is that work is piling up around me and my co-workers would rather sit around and talk to each other
I know how you feel!! Up until last August (a year now), I worked in a hospital as an RN. It never failed that I got all the complex patients (plus the admits) and never got to take a decent lunch. While most everyone else not only got to take a nice long break but complained of being bored!! ....wow that was a long overdue gripe...lol

Todays gripe: I can't get a hold of my doctor!! I have been leaving messagesfor 3 days now and when they do return my call it's at the end of the day and i always seem to miss the call by a few seconds/ugh...

Jace Allan 7 lb 3 oz, 20 1/2 "

My other beautiful children and precious baby Grandson!!
July 11th, 2012, 04:50 PM
LPNMOMMY84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I work at a Detox as a nurse and I am tired of counseling Heroin addicts who had "no idea they were pregnant" and have eight million communicable diseases that they will pass onto their kids most likely. I hate setting them free into the world, knowing they will use. I hate giving that 7 month old baby in one of our facilities narcotics because he will withdraw from the heroin. I HATE hearing about their abortions. I hate hearing about how they have no idea how far along they are. :/
July 11th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Caerus's Avatar Due in Sept 2014
Oh Torre, that would be AWFUL. That's got to tough anytime, but especially when you are trying to conceive yourself! Yuck.

I'm annoyed that I still haven't O'ed, and worried that I won't, even on this higher dose of Femara.

Thanks to Bokkechick for the lovely siggie!

Pregnant #1 with 2 Angels in Heaven
July 11th, 2012, 05:19 PM
LaceyMay2630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPNMOMMY84 View Post
I work at a Detox as a nurse and I am tired of counseling Heroin addicts who had "no idea they were pregnant" and have eight million communicable diseases that they will pass onto their kids most likely. I hate setting them free into the world, knowing they will use. I hate giving that 7 month old baby in one of our facilities narcotics because he will withdraw from the heroin. I HATE hearing about their abortions. I hate hearing about how they have no idea how far along they are. :/
Oh my gosh, how heartbreaking. I couldn't do a job like that. You're definitely a strong woman.

Last edited by LaceyMay2630; July 12th, 2012 at 09:01 AM.
July 11th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Thanks ladies for your kind words. I definately feel like i'm doing God's work. Some days I worry i'm not getting through to them. If I reach just 1, I feel happy. But they just have serial abortions or even worse, DON'T. GAWD. Sometimes im not sure how to feel, ya know? Relieved that they are not traumatizing an innocent little babe or heartbroken about the whole idea of it. It just hurts. We want a baby so so so badly and I try to trust in God's plan, but it just hurts so so bad.

Im annoyed that tomorrow, I will still have a WEEK left to O. :/ Im even more annoyed that I have not had a + OPK. Im also annoyed that I continue to believe I will O any sooner than day 23
July 12th, 2012, 07:01 AM
TTC #1
I hope this helped you ladies out... I know how it feels to be so frustrated with your cycles and with your work.

I wish us all luck this month and hope to hear some of you conceive

July 12th, 2012, 07:16 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My gripe is that i'm tired of af showing up any old time she feels like it. The bfns stink but I can handle them what I can't handle is bleeding all the time. Totally frustrated!!!

Non ttc related: i'm tired of not being able to find a house!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 12th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
(((HUGS))) I'm sorry you're frustrated with the Clomid Are you being monitored? How are your follicles looking so far?

I don't really have any gripes. DHs car is in the shop and it's probably going to cost a little more than we expect to get it fixed, but our mechanic is awesome! Looking forward to a great weekend, so nothing is going to get me down!
FishermansWife4 likes this.

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
July 12th, 2012, 08:21 AM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear all is well, Muffin!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"
July 12th, 2012, 08:38 AM
babydreams0809's Avatar Veteran
My gripe is that many pg symptoms are so similar to symptoms of AF coming. Grrr.... I never know what is going on now.
July 12th, 2012, 08:46 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
My gripe today is I'm scared to ttc. I've been doing it for so long on and off......

I'm scared I'll be 3 years down the line still here like 2 times before.

I wish I could say 3rd time lucky and believe.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

July 12th, 2012, 10:04 AM
Clare! I so empathize! I think of this all the time. Like its almost been a year and here we are... :/ I so get what your saying. ((HUGS)) take a few deep breaths. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. It will happen.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search