excessive salivation... at 4DPO?!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By captivate
  • 1 Post By Georgia228
  • 1 Post By CyndiBear

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2012, 02:50 PM
lunaverde's Avatar Hoping for #3
Yesterday and today I've noticed an increase in saliva production.

I know that could be indicative of pregnancy, but at 4DPO? I mean, that's a little soon, even for my crazy OMG AM I FINALLY PREGNANT?! self. It's not to the point where I'm drooling or spitting, I just happened to notice it throughout the day yesterday and today as well.

I wonder what's up with me. Maybe it's from the allergens, I've had a headache off and on for the last week or so. My body, it gets stranger and stranger each year. So who knows!

TTC cycle #1 - vitex, dong quai, epo, mucinex, vitamin c, B50 complex and omega-3 fish oil - BFN
TTC cycle #2 - vitex, dong quai, epo, mucinex, vitamin c, B50 complex and omega-3 fish oil - BFN
TTC cycle #3 - vitex, epo, vitamin c, B50 complex, omega-3 fish oil and pineapple core - BFN
TTC cycle #4 - vitex, dong quai, EPO, mucinex, B50 complex, omega-3 fish oil, flax seed, prenatals, carrot sticks/grapefruit (to help improve fertile CM) - BFN
Not TTC right now
July 15th, 2012, 03:16 PM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
From the moment a fertilised egg implants into the lining your hormones are all over the place. So unless you ovulated earlier than you think its not probable really although its not impossible.

Good luck, I hope this is your month.

lunaverde likes this.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

July 15th, 2012, 05:47 PM
I think I'm in the same boat 4-5dpo and I swear my bb are sore, crazy vivid dreams etc. I hate the feeling tht maybe it's in your head. Fx it's a sign
lunaverde likes this.
July 15th, 2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captivate View Post
From the moment a fertilised egg implants into the lining your hormones are all over the place. So unless you ovulated earlier than you think its not probable really although its not impossible.

Good luck, I hope this is your month.

Ha ha! I know, that's what makes this whole thing so funny to me. I'm telling myself I am crazy but the excess salivation hasn't gone away and the only other logical explanation I have for it is allergies. But it's also giving me crazy hope because my BBs always get sore and that is always a sign of impending AF and this time, no soreness yet. Of course I still have a week before the witch is supposed to show, but it's just weird and I am trying hard not to get my hopes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia228 View Post
I think I'm in the same boat 4-5dpo and I swear my bb are sore, crazy vivid dreams etc. I hate the feeling tht maybe it's in your head. Fx it's a sign
I have also been having very vivid dreams over the last week. I don't know what to make of it! I am trying not to get too excited as I've had 2.5 years to over think my symptoms on any given cycle. I want to be prepared for AF, because she always comes. But I also can't ignore that I had EWCM and I BD'd within 30 minutes of finding it. So FX'd for both of us. It would be amazing/lovely/a dream come true to conceive finally, but I also have had so much heartache and don't care to repeat the experiences again. GL to you!

TTC cycle #1 - vitex, dong quai, epo, mucinex, vitamin c, B50 complex and omega-3 fish oil - BFN
TTC cycle #2 - vitex, dong quai, epo, mucinex, vitamin c, B50 complex and omega-3 fish oil - BFN
TTC cycle #3 - vitex, epo, vitamin c, B50 complex, omega-3 fish oil and pineapple core - BFN
TTC cycle #4 - vitex, dong quai, EPO, mucinex, B50 complex, omega-3 fish oil, flax seed, prenatals, carrot sticks/grapefruit (to help improve fertile CM) - BFN
Not TTC right now
July 15th, 2012, 09:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope this is it for you Luna. I have no idea if that could be an indication of success, but I sure hope it is!
lunaverde likes this.
July 15th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Cyndi, I replied to your post, and I'm going to say this here too, because I really adore you. I'm here for you, if you ever need someone to listen!

And thank you for your sweet encouragement. You are such a great friend!

Not TTC right now
July 16th, 2012, 12:31 AM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Good luck to the bothof you. xxxxxxx

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search