ttc help lol

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2012, 09:46 AM
Hi my name is camille im 21 which i know is a little young.. but im ttc #2 my 1 child was an unexpected miracle and i love every minute of being a mommy! my DF and i decided about a month ago to ttc #2 i was on nuva ring ( which is how i got pregnant in the first place, i put it in 3 days late) this time i took the ring out a week early and have been intimate just about every other day since then. i O'd on 8/21 and on the 22 i had some mild cramping alternating between the left side and the middle on and off all day! but my back hurt to the point that i could barely walk now when i found out i was pregnant with my first child it was because i was having severe cramping and they thought it could be ectopic...i was told 3-4 years ago that it was nearly impossible for me to have children because my uterus was so tilted and to "small to carry" when i got pregnant i was on watch becasue they didnt think i could carry full term i went into labor at 35wks and 5 days with a healthy baby boy but after he was born i bled for about 2 2.5 months!! the obgyn said that i could be starting something called endometriosis ??? weve been following the status for 1.5 years i went to have merina placed and we have found that there was not enough room for it and the dr said if i didnt deliver your son i wouldnt have known you were ever pregnant my uterus measured at a 4 when it should have messaged at a 6 whatever that means... so he told me that if i wanted to have more kids i should do it within the next year! here we are trying hoping its not gonna take to long but i guess this whole rant is pointless but what i really wanted to know is is it normal to have pregnancy symptoms right after ovulation could i have concieved the week before my period and im going to the dr on the 27 would it be possible if i was pregnant to have it show up on a blood test this early? i found out with my son at 3 weeks i wouldnt be that far if i concieved during ovulation or high fertility days?
August 23rd, 2012, 10:42 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

If you got a blood test after 6 days it might show up if you implanted early. Can you push the appt a few days back?

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
August 23rd, 2012, 10:54 AM
MamaLemonade's Avatar ~~Whitney~~
I agree with mindy, it might be to early to tell even with a blood test. GL Kup and FX
Mommy to:C(5), M(4), T(1), awaiting #4
Married to my <3 since 8/09

August 23rd, 2012, 11:20 AM
with this dr if i wanted to get in just for an appt i wouldnt be able to get in until october!!! ill ask him when i go in and try to just get a paper for blood work at a later date? if they can do that im not sure...
August 23rd, 2012, 11:35 AM
im very nauseus(sp) my nipples are sore and slightly itchy?? weird idk but my son keeps kissing my belly it breaks my heart!!! i dont want to get my hopes us because i see so many people who try for what feels like forever but i feel like im having soo many symptoms that are hard to ignore.
August 23rd, 2012, 01:03 PM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Goodluck. I hope you manage another miracle. I know what it's like having time ruining out.

As soon as you ovulate you have the side effects caused by progesterone. When your pregnant you have the side effects of both progesterone and hcg. Sadly the symptoms are very alike and you can't tell the difference.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

August 23rd, 2012, 02:17 PM
thats the worst part NOT KNOWING!!!! well see i guess hopefully it works

Tags
ovulation , pregnancy , pregnancy amipregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search