TWW ladies...help!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lindz253

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2012, 10:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Lets help each other get through it! I need to get my mind off testing. I am at most 4 DPO. The first 3 days were fine but for some reason today I want to POAS so bad. Obviously that is ridiculous and I won't do it today but Im afraid I will break and do it soon within a day or two. I told myself I will NOT POAS until at least 10 or 11 DPO. Well I really told myself not to POAS until AF is late but I know I shouldn't make that kind of promise to myself because that could never happen lol

I hoping that since it is Labor Day weekend that I can find things to keep myself busy. But right now my youngest is napping and my oldest is at school and Im just sitting here with a bathroom closet full of ICs....

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
August 31st, 2012, 10:31 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha - I know the feeling - I am 2 DPO and this morning I was so exhausted I was wondering in my head during pilates if it is possible I am already feeling pregnancy symptoms even though I know it is impossible, lol.

I say POAS at 7 DPO - but not earlier than that as it will definitely be negative.

Luckily I have a very busy weekend so when I come back tot work on Tuesday I will be 6 DPO and it won't be as bad. The weekdays are the worst.

I am going to try to get into a book this weekend - just started dead as a doorknob or whatever it is called from the sookie stackhouse series.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
August 31st, 2012, 10:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have read all those books, I enjoyed them. I need to find a good one - I have read pretty many so its hard to find one that interests me. I am totally like you, if I like a book I will finish it in a day or two.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
August 31st, 2012, 10:51 AM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am also 2DPO and ready to test. I swear I had ms yesterday! Haha. My mom is coming to visit this weekend and so that will entertain me as I have not seen her in a month. After that though, I have a feeling I will be testing like a mad woman. I'm trying to wait until 10DPO...

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

August 31st, 2012, 11:07 AM
MrsLisaT's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am right there with you girls! My first cycle trying I was fine waiting to test. In fact, my tempt started to drop before I even had a chance to POAS so I didn't even take a single test yet. I was so proud of myself for not being tempted. This cycle has been the complete opposite! I think I just might have to cave and test tomorrow morning at 9 dpo. I just don't want to waste my tests by taking them too early. I only have a stock pile of 3!
August 31st, 2012, 11:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
^ Good luck if you test in the morning!! Let us know the results!!!

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
August 31st, 2012, 12:04 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm only 1 DPO. I don't have the erge to test yet, but I'm sure I won't be able to wait until AF comes or is late.
August 31st, 2012, 12:39 PM
dri2011's Avatar Tired of Practicing
I don't think I can offer any advice....I almost ALWAYS wait until AF is expected or late. I just can't stand the thought of wasting money on a BFN.

*Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!*

August 31st, 2012, 02:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dri2011 View Post
I don't think I can offer any advice....I almost ALWAYS wait until AF is expected or late. I just can't stand the thought of wasting money on a BFN.

Thats awesome, I wish I had your willpower! I for SURE wouldn't waste a bunch of expensive ones. I think I justify it when I buy ICs. Maybe I should buy FRERs and then I wouldn't be so eager to test super early!
Tree_Love likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
August 31st, 2012, 03:21 PM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
I can't help you ladies. I never get the urge anymore. I used to from 7dpo. Xxx

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search