New Here

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Gemelke13
  • 1 Post By dlammers
  • 1 Post By Gemelke13

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 19th, 2012, 03:57 AM
Good Morning Ladies!

My name is Stacey and I have a handsome 9yr old and a beautiful 5yr old from my previous marriage. My dh and I have been ttc since Aug when I had my IUD removed. Got pg immediately after that but it turned out to be a chem pg. I am an older Mom and I know my insides are getting older so it might take awhile for us but it's been exciting so far. This month I started getting early pg symptoms immediatly after I think I O'd. Sore ta ta's, headaches, exhaustion and I went out to dinner with my sister last night and absolutely inhaled the walleye fingers I ordered (so add weird cravings to that list). Anyway, I am 10 DPO and I don't have any tests at home and won't buy any until dh gets back from his trip next week, so I'm going crazy!

Anyway, wanted to pop in and say Hi and good luck to all!

Looking forward to this journey with you all!
Stacey
Dandelion and i:heart:you like this.
October 19th, 2012, 06:09 AM
Dandelion's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the board! My name is Sarah & my husband and I are TTC #3. This is our 3rd cycle & I'm currently 11 dpo. Our cycles are only a day off from each other so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is our month hoping for that in the next few days.

{ chemical 10/26/12}
Thanks *Kiliki* for my lovely siggy!!
October 19th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Mommy of 3
Welcome! Hopefully those are good signs for you. Good luck when you test!

October 19th, 2012, 07:33 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I am Danielle. I am a co-host of this board. I am ttc #3 (but #1 for DH and I together). I am 8 DPO today. I am just itching to test and as you will find out...I am an EARLY tester. The girls around here are probably getting sick of seeing all of my negative tests. If I don't get pregnant this cycle, next cycle we are going to try IUI. I am excited to see what happens!

I am glad that you are here with us and hopefully you will one of the lucky ones that gets their bfp right away! FX for you!
Mandamail88 likes this.

October 19th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! Hopefully this is it for your and journey will be super short and sweet.

Fxd and lots of baby dust! Good Luck.
October 19th, 2012, 08:58 AM
i:heart:you's Avatar Super Moderator
Welcome!

I'm Kristy, I'm also ttc#3. This is cycle number 4 and I'm 8DPO. Hopefully I see a bfp on Monday when I test.

FX you get your BFP soon.

**Thank you Bokkechick for my awesome siggy**
October 20th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Thanks ladies! Good luck to you all!
Dandelion likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search