POAS addict / possible symptoms

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WannaB

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Super Mommy
Ok so I am a goal POAS addict I have POAS the past 3 days in a row bfn all of them. I only charted today's as for some reason I didn't want to be the crazy woman POAS at 7 DPO but here I am telling you about anyways lol. I love the tww I am a weirdo I know I am so full of hope ok now I would like to over analyze a couple of tiny things first I have woke up the past two days suffer up with a sore throat I have heard this could maybe possibly be a sign. Could it be I am coming down with something .... Never it must be a sign. Also and here is the really weird one I am a garlic lover like LOVER and last night at dinner just the thou of it was a no. I know it's early but wanted to share with you guys as I know you will understand
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 10th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Anything new today?

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
December 10th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Super Mommy
Nothing new just another bfn I am 10 DPO today so there is still hope

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 10th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hopefully you get a BFP soon. I am 9 DPO today. I really want to test but I am so worried about disappointment starring me in the face with a BFN. I hoping to hold out till Friday when AF is due.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search