AF due on Christmas Day! Anyone else??

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By MercysMummy
  • 1 Post By teeny0518

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2012, 03:06 AM
teeny0518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just got my crosshairs this morning woohoo! That means AF is due on Christmas lol. What a present that would be!!

This is going to make testing a little trickier with family coming into town and lots of parties, etc. Anyone else 3 DPO or around there? How are you going to handle testing with the holiday hustle and bustle?

December 13th, 2012, 06:43 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not on Christmas, but right before New Years!

AF is due the 29th so I'm really hoping that if she doesnt show I get my BFP by the time she is due so that I can tell DF and we can re-arrange our New Years Eve plans if need be! I don't want to be out telling everyone if I am pregnant why I'm drinking- just don't want to be put in that situation so early. So, I'll probably magically come down with the "flu" and we'll stay in!

I'm taking Mucinex and testing with OPK's- I should be O-ing on Saturday Hoping this is our cycle!! GL to you!
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
December 13th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Woohoo! We will be in the 2WW together at some point! Last cycle I OBSESSED over symptoms so Im going to try to not do that this time around! Wishful thinking lol!

I am going to try to wait to test until Saturday, the 22nd. I will be 12 dpo. I HIGHLY doubt I will be able to wait, but Im going to do my best!

Good luck to you as well!!!

December 13th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Woohoo good luck you guys!
I hope you both get BFP this cycle.
I am going to be testing either tmrw or Saturday. I am so deathly afraid to test. I don't know if I even want to. lol

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
December 13th, 2012, 10:10 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got my LH surge yesterday so I either ovulated last night or today (I'm thinking last night since my left ovary was killing me - BDing was not that enjoyable) So on Xmas day i will be 12 dpo (i think) so that will be good enough for me to test. I'm hoping it is a bfp and I can celebrate with my DH secretly!

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
December 13th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
If I have a 27 day cycle like the last few time, AF should be due on 27th TMI alert: I just went to the bathroom and found loads of ewcm. I am guessing I am Oing today or tomorrow, which would be right on time for a 27 or 28 day cycle. Keeping fingers crossed we all get our BFPs during the holidays

December 13th, 2012, 11:28 AM
MercysMummy's Avatar Super Mommy
If I have a short LP again this month AF will be due on Boxing Day according to FF!! Boo.. But obviously I'm hoping for a 9 month LP this month hehe

My Ovulation Chart
December 13th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Yay ladies! Lots of cycle buddies! I have to know one way or another by Christmas!

Mindy, that is great news! That is really early for you isnt it?! YAYY!

Sam - FX for you! Im sure you will be fine! I know it is scary, but at least you will know. I have high hopes for you!

MercysMummy - you made me LOL with your 9 month LP comment! HHAHAHAH!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

December 13th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! Its nice to know someone else has hope for me.

Part of me feels like its impossible, like its never going to happen. After so many months of it just not happening, I don't know how it is possible. lol

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
December 13th, 2012, 02:07 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm expecting my LH surge right as we're getting to my mothers this Sunday. Going to feel like teenagers hiding from the family as we're working on our "family planning" Yes the Holidays are going to make it an interesting month!
December 13th, 2012, 05:00 PM
amariesb's Avatar Regular
FX for you! I'm not expecting AF on Christmas, but I am supposed to O on Christmas day. That should be very interesting with family visiting the week before to the week after!
December 16th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Hi Everyone!

Can I join your group? I'm due right around there too. I had a positive OPK last Thurs eve (12/13) and then definitely had O symptoms the next eve Fri, 12/14. Today I'm at 2 dpo and I'm hoping to test on Christmas Eve even though it may be just a bit too early. My cycles are normally 28-32 with an ovulation on day 17. But this month was day 16 ovulation.

We have been trying to conceive since April and of course I always think I'm having symptoms every month. This month I ovulated on the right side for the first time since February (usually seems to be on the left for some reason). And we were able to bd Thurs, Fri, and Sat morning.
December 16th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Super Mommy
I ovulated yesterday which means I can test on Christmas Eve. Im so excited! I had a miscarriage in April and a chemical last month so hopefully this is it for us!

Good luck to everyone

*Thanks so much Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!*
06/12 11/12

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 17th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Hooray for new cycle buddies! FX for all of you to get your BFP this month!

What are everyone's test dates? FF says AF is due Christmas Day but I realized actually am due Christmas Eve! Im thinking of testing Friday, which will be 11 dpo. Anyone else with me?

Although...Im not too positive about this month...I have had these weird, super steady low-ish post-O temps..blah.

December 17th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Adventuremom's Avatar Leah
It is a bit impossible for me to tell, but I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 12th or so... which means AF should arrive sometime around Christmas. I haven't had a regular cycle since the ectopic so it's all guesswork for me this cycle, but I should be due for my regular cycle sometime around Christmas. We're NTNP so we'll see what happens!

My chart: My Ovulation Chart
September 27, 2012: 5 weeks, 4 days. November 20, 2012: Ruptured ectopic.

My articles: http://leahlefler.hubpages.com/

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search