Newbie with a question.

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lindz253

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2012, 05:45 PM
J.E.N.N.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey ladies. I was on JM a few years back when I had my first 3 kids. Life got busy and I drifted away. My names Jenn, DH is Noah and I have 3 kids who are Madeline (11.19.07) Carson (11.08.08) and Gabby (2.01.10)

We are currently trying for our 4th and final child. We started trying in April but then my mom suddenly passed away so we kinda didn't try and didn't prevent for a few months then started actively trying again in July. With my first we ended up on clomid then our 2nd and 3rd were surprises. They are all very close in age. Things have all been normal trying tell this month. The week before I was due for my period I started getting some brown discharge. Didn't think much of it bc I figured it was my period coming. I was due for AF on Monday the 10th. Didn't start and tested neg. but the brown discharge has continued. It's off and on and I've had period like cramping the whole time. I've never had this happen. It's been 2 weeks now of this going on and it's like I keep feeling like its coming but then it doesn't. Is it normal? I've never had brown discharge for this long. A few times after running or working out hard I had a rather large amount in my underwear.

Any thoughts?
December 16th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
hmmm When was the last time you tested?
Are you charting at all?

Oh and welcome back to JM
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

December 17th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HEY LOVE !!! I am so excited to see you here! Im not sure about the discharge. I would call your OB and just ask if you need to be seen or what you should do. I have never had that happen for that long. That is exciting you guys want a fourth!

As you can see from my siggy we have been having problems so I am now seeing an RE. I would love it if we got pregnant together and were in another DDC together!

Oh and I wanted to add that stress can cause your body to do crazy things. With all the stuff you have been through it may be messing with your period.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

16 weeks
4 weeks
8 weeks
December 17th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
to what Lindz said.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
December 17th, 2012, 04:16 PM
J.E.N.N.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I tested again this am and still neg. Not charting mainly bc I get totally obsessed and I'm trying to stay calm about it. Life's been calming down so I wouldn't think stress but totally could be given what this year has brought. I called my ob/gyn and I'm going I'm on the 26th. My main concern was the weird discharge and cramping for so long but I'm sure it's nothing.

Linds I got excited when I saw u had posted one somethin when I was going through post last night! Hopefully we can get a BFP together. I'm sorry for all ur struggles !!
December 17th, 2012, 04:20 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Kup on your Dr appt and welcome back

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search