Monday Moans

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By KellJoO
  • 1 Post By Anitha
  • 1 Post By dlammers

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 17th, 2012, 07:27 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Happy Monday everyone! It is hard to believe that it is only a week away and Christmas will be here! This year has just flown by!

On to our Monday Moans!!!

Mine is that I am very frustrated with my body right now. I was hoping that I ovulated early but my temps don't confirm that. In fact, they are ALL OVER THE PLACE! It is horrible. I think I had another +opk last night...but I didn't put it on my chart because...well I don't know why...I am not sure that it was completely positive or just REALLY close! Next cycle I think I am definitely just going to spend the extra $$ and get digitals. That is so much easier! I have been going back and forth on whether I want to do another round of IUI and I decided I will try it again next cycle. It's possible that I will ovulate from the right side and not left so I will just have to wait and see what my body decides to do. I don't really get O pains so I never really know.

Anyway...does anyone else have anything they want to moan about today?

December 17th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I really hope your body sorts itself out!!!

My moan is that buddy had to stick me 3 times this morning in order to draw blood for my monitoring appointment. My good vein is completely collapsed from having 10 blood draws from it in the past week, so he tried my bad arm and hit a nerve TWICE while digging around for it. The one in my good hand exploded yesterday when they took blood, so he had to do it from my wrist in the other. I am REALLY hoping that I trigger tonight so that I can stop having blood draws for a couple of weeks!!!

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
December 17th, 2012, 07:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I can totally relate muffin!!! The lady stuck me four times last week before she finally got blood. So I have bruises all over my hands and arms

Well apparently my body wants to take its sweet time in having my lovely monthly visitor show up!!! I just want it over with!!! I don't want to be on AF and Clomid while my family is in town next week. I hardly get to see them since we live so far away and I don't want to be an emotional train wreck. Also hoping the NP would already get her butt in gear and call me this morning!!! I am tired of waiting!!!

December 17th, 2012, 08:16 AM
*Whiskey*'s Avatar Blessed
How frustrating!!

My Monday moans.. I'm feeling like crap and I'm exhausted. That's about it actually lol

December 17th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
My moan is that
A. I am having some sort of fish allergy and have itchy bumps on my arms and legs since Saturday night The pharmacist assured my that benadryl is safe...but I am so worried its going to hurt my chances this month

B. I was running late this AM and left my phone at home.

C. I still don't know what I want to get DH for X-mas!! ( If you read my post about the aquarium, well thats out now. I decided to break the surprize and ask him if he would like that, and at first he was excited, but then he said I should get hime something else small instead...he doesn't want me to spend all that money now WTH!!)

December 17th, 2012, 08:20 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moan: Just that its monday- and I REALLY don't want to be at work. My head is in the clouds thinking about a BFP between Christmas & New Years and I really just want the Holidays to be here!!
Anitha and katydae88 like this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
December 17th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellJoO View Post
Moan: Just that its monday- and I REALLY don't want to be at work. My head is in the clouds thinking about a BFP between Christmas & New Years and I really just want the Holidays to be here!!

I think we could be cycle/testing buddies. FX we both get a nice BFP during the holdiays when are you going to test? I am shooting to hold out until 14 DPO (yeah right )which would be on the 28th of Dec.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

December 17th, 2012, 09:05 AM
teeny0518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morning ladies, my moan is that Im super stressed about the holidays and work! I am VERY thankful that I got a surprise promotion last week but the additional work right before the holidays is super stressful! And I still have a ton of stuff to buy for Christmas gifts, as well as getting the house ready for my parents who are coming into town this weekend! :gah:

Not to mention I am 7 dpo, have ZERO symptoms, and stupid low, flat temps. Not very hopeful this month...

***Thanks to Vicki for my awesome signature!!!***

1st OB Appt: 01/02 (6w0d) - Pregnancy confirmed!
2nd OB Appt/Ultrasound: 01/14 (7w5d) - Baby's heart rate 131
3rd OB Appt: 02/11 (11w5d) - Baby's heart rate 166
4th OB Appt: 03/11 (15w5d) - Baby's heart rate 150
Elective Gender Scan: 03/16 (16w2d) - It's a GIRL!!!
5th OB Appt/Anatomy Scan: 04/08 (19w5d) - Baby's heart rate 155
6th OB Appt: 05/06 (23w5d)- Baby's heart rate 148
7th OB Appt/Glucose Test: 06/03 (27w5d) -Baby's heart rate 144, Passed Glucose Test!
8th OB Appt: 06/14 (29w2d) - Baby's heart rate 140
9th OB Appt: 06/24 (30w5d) - Baby's heart rate 135
3D/4D Ultrasound: 06/29 - She looks like her Daddy!
10th OB Appt: 07/10 (33w0d) - Baby's heart rate 131
11th OB Appt: 07/22 (34w5d) - Baby's heart rate 140
12th OB Appt: 08/05 (36w5d) - Baby's heart rate 136; 2.5 cm dilated/80% effaced!
13th OB Appt: 08/12 (37w5d) - Baby's heart rate 145; 3 cm dilated/80% effaced
14th OB Appt: 08/19 (38w5d) - Baby's heart rate 145; 3.5 cm dilated/80% effaced
Birthday 08/21/2013 - 6lbs, 12 oz, 19 inches long and PERFECT!
December 17th, 2012, 09:07 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My moan is that it's the last week of school and my kids are off the wall (and so am I )!

December 17th, 2012, 10:33 AM
karmaissotrue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to karmaissotrue Send a message via Yahoo to karmaissotrue
Monday Moans: My mother is driving crazy over this one XMAS gift for Chace. I ordered the **** Lexippad a few weeks ago because that's what she wanted to get him for XMAS. She calls me today and wants to exchange it for the Tabeo because the Lexipad is too advanced for him. Well now I have to drive up to TRU about 10 miles from the house because they are the only store near us that have the Tabeo in stock . Not to mention its raining and I've worked all day

THANKS SO MUCH KILIKI FOR THE WONDERFUL SIGGY
December 17th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh ladies, I am sorry we are all having a crappy Monday.

My Moans: I am tired, though I stayed in bed later today because I had hives. I called into work, there was no way I was coming in on Monday covered in hives and cranky. Nobody would have appreciated that.
I think AF left but just a long stretch of this cycle ahead of me. It feels like forever away that I will be able to test again. I wish you could just try everyday untill you get it. Not once a month.
Stressing sooo! much about money. With Christmas here and my normal money anxiety heightened I am more cranky than usual. I just hope we come out on the other side of Christmas not totally broke.
Other than those I am okay. Still a little sad about AF showing this month but being very proactive about this month. Going to get vitamins after work. Any cheap ones that you recommend?

Love all of you ladies and I hope everyone's day gets better!
Oh! And dlammers, I am so sorry your body is being cruel. I hope it straightens out soon!

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
December 17th, 2012, 11:09 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Oh! And dlammers, I am so sorry your body is being cruel. I hope it straightens out soon!
Thank you!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

December 17th, 2012, 11:16 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My moan is that I am sick and really wanted to take a sick day but I cannot because I have some executives in town that will be at work today and tomorrow.

My other moan is that I am worried that my DH and I did not get any good timing this cycle because I ovulated so early and was not expecting it. I got a positive first thing in the morning (only tested because my CM was watery) and we baby danced that night and the next morning. Other than that, we didn't do anything. I'm hoping that was good enough. I ended up ovulating the next day so basically I got to BD on 0-1 and 0 so hopefully that was enough of a shot.

Dlammers - I hope your body gets with the program soon! We want you to ring in the new year with a pregnant belly!!

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
December 17th, 2012, 01:31 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Glad I'm not the only one who is having a bad Monday.
My Monday moan is actually more like a scream. My nerves are all over the place right now which I'm sure is from the clomid. One minute I'm screaming n d next I feel like crying. I have never felt like this b4. I've been on clomid for years and this is d first time its affected me like this. I'm thinking I'm 1-2dpo I'm unsure cuz I couldn't find my thermometer this morning so I had to get up n look for it and now I can't use that temp. Then my Mil mess is getting on my nerves. I'm in my room woo sahing

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

December 17th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My Monday Moans are:

This is the first day of my intersession class and I have spent almost 12 hours on the computer doing work! I have 2 more assignments due tomorrow and I have a feeling they will take just as long. I was tempted to start on them tonight but I am getting tired of looking at this screen

My DH has to work until 2:30 this morning.

Had a -OPK this morning although I was expecting it. I should O sometime this week though

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search