gaining knowledge =)

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2012, 09:50 AM
CardozaMaMa8784's Avatar Veteran
OKay so I swear up and down i had a chemical last month due to the way everything was going.

I did OPKs for the first time this month starting on CD 10 . AF was Nov 27th -Dec 1st.
So CD 18 ( Dec 14th) I got a + OPK. I took them daily around 12-2 pm.

DH and I DTD the day before my + OPK and well didnt get to the day of the +, but did it the next day. Im guessing im 4 DPO. Now in my 2WW.

Funny thing is i did a psychic reading that deals with TTC. ( it was for fun) She said i would concieve March 2013 or get a BFP. Its funny how feb will mark my 1 1/2 years of my IUD Mirena removal.

My body over the last 2 months has become more sensitive to the signs of ovulation, which leads me to believe my body is healing up from the damage it caused me. So the whole prediction of march sounds more and more possible. She said i would have a little girl which i can honestly believe since we dtd before the O dates. Sperm for getting a baby girl swim slow and live longer, for boys they swim fast and live shorter

Ladies in my FB group has had their readings come true. So im very hopeful and believe mine will come true as well =)

I have learned so much from the ladies here and from my other group in a short amount of time. I feel as if im more in tune with my body. Just wish i wasnt always tired after i O.

I learned my O signs are basically my breast hurting a couple days before i O, i start getting tired, lower back pains, dull-mild cramps and experience nausea. it Felt as if AF is about to show up but i know it wont because af just ended not to long ago.

4 DPO and im just dealing with energy loss and breast pains.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search