This sucks!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By chachartier
  • 1 Post By Lucy S.
  • 1 Post By Adventuremom
  • 1 Post By aarafko

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 2nd, 2013, 01:24 PM
1fabulousfem's Avatar Mommy to Finn + 1!
So here I am 5 months post partum ready to TTC baby #2 and I'm completely discouraged. First AF pp was Dec. 6 and I'm due to get AF tomorrow which doesn't seem to be anywhere in sight. I'm breast feeding so it's kind of tricky.
I took a HPT last week with 4 FRERS a got nothing but BFNs. I decided to buy a Clear Blue Digital OPK and started it today.I have a feeling this is going to be a long journey!

January 2nd, 2013, 01:57 PM
chachartier's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I'm in a similar boat except I had to wait 10 mos for AF to return for me. Just had it Christmas day, lasted 7 days! Hubby and I started BD on the last day and will be BD every day til I get a positive OPK and then we won't do it til after because we are hoping for a girl... fx! I have no idea what to expect from my cycle PP because I have heard it can be drastically different and I am also still nursing. I tried to chart before AF came back, about a month and a half ago because I started having lots of CM signs of ovulation but then no AF and lots of crazy temps because of getting up 1-3 times per night to nurse... now I'm trying again but he still gets up, and I am hoping OPKs will help out. Don't be discouraged!!! I was starting to freak out when it was taking so long for AF to return but it will happen when it is time, #2 included here to embark on this journey with you! Best of luck and here's to a short stay!
1fabulousfem likes this.
January 2nd, 2013, 04:36 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
TTC and BF is a mixed bag. Your prolactin levels are up and therefore Ovulation is harder for your body but not impossible. It's similar to dealing with a body after BCP. Your body is trying to figure out what it is doing.
Natural child spacing is 2.5 years... So it may take you a while.
I wouldn't be discouraged yet! Its still so soon!
1fabulousfem likes this.
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

January 2nd, 2013, 05:52 PM
I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I get my BFP. I wonder how many of us will be in the same DDC.
I'm hoping to be in December or January's. We will see!!!

January 2nd, 2013, 05:58 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wasted $60 on pregnancy test this mths, My heart breaks for the onces that spend that every mths and still hav'nt got a baby,

Hope you get your 2nd, my two are close in age, I wanted one last try for a boy the witch 'eg AF' came

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af came 4 July nz time
January 2nd, 2013, 07:23 PM
I'm addicted to POAS. I can't even lie. I want to have them close in age.
My son is just everything to me and want to give him a sibling. We are trying for a girl but would be happy with a healthy baby.
I'm heading out to pick up a few more FRERS before the end of the week. That darn witch really has bad timing. Crap! Hang in there.

January 2nd, 2013, 07:56 PM
Super Mommy
Fx'd!!! I EBF my son...ppaf come back Oct 2011 but I didn't resume ovulation until Jan 2012...so sometimes it takes awhile to get back on track. Praying you get a +++ VERY quickly!!!
TTC#1 for 1 1/2 years~ DS, DJ (3) Conceived naturally using acupuncture and herbs
TTC #2 for 1 1/2 yrs~DH(3 mths on Clomid&Olive Leaf Extract)
Our 1st Clomid & TI cycle August 2013 -BFP on 9/08/13!!!!!!!!

January 2nd, 2013, 08:11 PM
Adventuremom's Avatar Leah
I was one of those women who had AF return immediately, even though I exclusively breast fed! So it is definitely possible to ovulate when you are EBF, though some women can't until they wean.

I buy the internet cheapies to save on money, though they aren't quite as sensitive as the FRER's. I think I got 25 of them for $7 or something like that....
Lucy S. likes this.

My chart: My Ovulation Chart
September 27, 2012: 5 weeks, 4 days. November 20, 2012: Ruptured ectopic.

My articles: http://leahlefler.hubpages.com/
January 2nd, 2013, 08:30 PM
aarafko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good Luck! Here's to hoping we are in the same ddc again!
1fabulousfem likes this.

May 2013 February 2014 July 2014
January 2nd, 2013, 09:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck!!! I have my fingers crossed for you that you won't be here long and get your bfp soon!!!

January 2nd, 2013, 10:37 PM
Thank you! I'm ready to do just about anything.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search