Aaaand she has arrived!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By waiting2bemommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 09:06 AM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I tried to update my post from last night but it didn't repost the way I thought it would so sorry if this is a duplicate!

*AF is here at least I know a little more about my cycle I'm thrilled it was so normal after being on BCP for 8 years...29 days! Also kind of glad I can have a few cocktails with our friends this weekend!

I have to say I know it is normal for a cycle to have to regulate after BCP but according to ff I bd right before and right after o....who knows if that was my true o but it is kind of disappointing to see that on paper it looks like it was done right, but to no avail.

Hnestly yesterday was so stressful I was praying I wouldn't be pg because of the amount of stress I was under and how damaging that can be to a sticky bean...it was pretty intense yesterday to the point of a panic attack/passing out Icky icky.
January 30th, 2013, 09:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for normal cycles!!!!

I'm still waiting here. Normally I would have at least had spotting yesterday, or woken up to full flow, but nothing still. And it's lunchtime already!

Hey, AF! Where the heck are ya?!?!

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
January 30th, 2013, 09:21 AM
waiting2bemommy's Avatar Super Mommy
well I hope that things go well for you and that come april you get your BFP and the timing is perfect. Keep up your charting and hopefully you will be able to see a regular pattern by the time you start TTC again!!!!!!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

Rainbows and butterflies!

I'm rooting for a PRINCESS, he's rooting for a PRINCE. We'll take either one!!

January 30th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay for AF showing up and your cycle getting more regular after being off BCP. Hopefully you won't be around here much longer and get your bfp soon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search