What a day I am having :(

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By j.anne
  • 2 Post By waiting2bemommy
  • 2 Post By hopeful_girl55
  • 2 Post By HarleeQuinn
  • 1 Post By HarleeQuinn

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2013, 07:55 AM
HarleeQuinn's Avatar Regular
Well my day has been going awful. I woke up with a massive headache, my BBs hurt, I've had the AF cramps for about a week now and this is now day 3 AF is late. I test and get another If I'm not PG I just want AF to start so I can start on a new cycle already I know a lot of you ladies can relate to my frustration and I feel like I am preaching to the choir, but I'm just so stressed out I could cry! I think I am going to chart my BBT this coming month, but I am very nervous and definitely have my doubts. I've put a basal thermometer in my online shopping cart, but I don't know if I want to waste money buying another one because the frustration I feel right now is through the roof and I don't know if I have the patience for it to be honest with you ladies. But maybe I should just cave and do it so I can see where I'm at.. Thoughts?

But right now as I'm typing this and feeling really blue... I got a call from my 7yo DD's teacher and she apparently was very excited that my DD signed up for the 7th annual talent show, but I apparently forgot to sign the form that I apparently never saw... But the real kicker- wait for it- "I didn't know your daughter knew gymnastics!". Funny... I didn't either! So, I guess I should start preparing her for March 13th! She's lucky that I used to be a dancer and know this stuff. Any other dancer mom's with recommendations?
Side note: I swear if I didn't have the kiddos I do now, I wouldn't be able to keep going. They really bring happiness into my life and I'd be so down without them!
February 1st, 2013, 08:26 AM
Regular
i wish i had some words of wisdom for you sweetie. it's hard to find that balance between hope and protecting our hearts from disappointment. i don't do the temp thing so i have no idea which way to tell you to go with that but i'm sure some of the ladies here can advise you i've never seen a more supportive group of women. your dd sounds AWESOME lol! i bet there's never a dull moment huh?
cutenurse24 and HarleeQuinn like this.
February 1st, 2013, 08:30 AM
waiting2bemommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I got lucky this month and AF showed up the day after it was supposed to. So not too much frustration. Though still disappointing.

Charting has really helped me this cycle. It was my first time doing it, but it actually went way more smoothly than I thought it would. It makes me much more comfortable knowing that I o'ed, and also I knew that AF was coming from my temp this morning, so it wasn't anywhere near as much of a let down when she arrived.

The only frustrating thing is my chart seemed like it was looking so good and promising that I would get a BFP, but clearly it didn't turn out that way. But now at least I have something to compare this cycle.

I hope that you get to feeling better about things and that the shows up already so you can get on with things. If you do start charting everyone here will help you out so don't worry about not knowing what is going on.

Rainbows and butterflies!

I'm rooting for a PRINCESS, he's rooting for a PRINCE. We'll take either one!!

February 1st, 2013, 08:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy

I hope you either get your BFP or AF makes her appearance. There was one month I was late about 3 days and I was getting so excited, I hadn't tested at all at that point, and then she came on the morning of the fourth day. I was so upset, so I get it. You will get through it though. And charting next month will definitely help. I would do it but with my crazy schedule getting up to temp at a certain time isn't possible.
Good luck girl!
cutenurse24 and HarleeQuinn like this.
Stay positive and stress free. Enjoy yourself.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
February 1st, 2013, 09:47 AM
Thank you ladies. It's awesome knowing that I'm not alone in this! I mean my SO goes through this with me, but he is a man and doesn't quite understand my end of the "bargain" as well as you ladies!
I'm thinking though that I'd be late on this cycle if I ordered the thermometer online and the closest store that would carry one is about 30 miles north of me so I may order it today, but wait till next month to chart. Watch.. this will be the month I get a and I won't need it!

Okay bring it already!!!
February 1st, 2013, 09:23 PM
waiting2bemommy's Avatar Super Mommy
During AF it isn't super important to temp. So if you are a little late getting it it should be OK. I have seen a lot of charts that have it starting the day after AF ended. Idk. I would guess vaginal temping you wouldn't want to do it during AF. idk though. lol. Just my thinking.

You don't have any stores close to you? Mine came from walmart, you can get them at rite aid, walgreens, anything like that. As well as target or walmart or whatever. You could look at ingles but that might be stretching it. They have a pharmacy in ours now though, so they might have them. Idk. I'm blabbing.

Rainbows and butterflies!

I'm rooting for a PRINCESS, he's rooting for a PRINCE. We'll take either one!!

February 1st, 2013, 09:36 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I temped through this whole cycle.. but will def be only doing the day #1 for a base line and then wait till the morning after AF ends... too messy TMI

February 1st, 2013, 10:09 PM
Beautiful Life!
I'm sorry you're having this frustration! Hope AF shows soon so you can get on to the next cycle! And your DD sounds awesome! Funny how kids do these things to us! My kids are what keep me going as well! And I got a call from my son's school today as well, but it wasn't about a talent show, apparently they're very concerned about him wearing his pants backwards! Lol! I'm just like, hey he was wearing pants, that's what counts! Never a dull moment for either of us it sounds like! And like you said, good thing you were a dancer, because I am not and it would have turned out very badly for my daughter!

February 6th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Wow, I'm sorry ladies, didn't catch all the replies. So sorry! Although I did the boards years ago.. It's been quite a while and I often forget what I'm doing (and I forget abbreviations. It took me this long to figure out what BD meant haha We used DTD!)
Oh and on a positive note.. I found the "like button"!
Gamer_Princess likes this.
February 6th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search