Preseed?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GollyMolly
  • 1 Post By l1i2v3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2013, 12:37 PM
Veteran
I got this yesterday to start using next week mainly because I never really have EWCM. Anyway, I got it to see if it will help. Has anyone used it? Did it work? What are people's thoughts on it??

I may be sick as heck but I"m not going to let that stop me! Oh the things we do for our children that aren't even conceived yet

My Ovulation Chart
February 2nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
MarchMom2007's Avatar Sticky baby wanted!
I used Conceive +, which I have heard is very similar and we loved it! I just got my BFP and also had a BFP in October using it. (Though I sadly lost my October angel)

Good luck, I hope it works for you! It definitely makes trying more fun!

Cautiously expecting a little one sometime in June, and always remembering my 5 little ones that left too soon.
February 2nd, 2013, 02:18 PM
Sweetiepeamama's Avatar Veteran
Preseed is good stuff!
Me (31) + Hubs (31) = One amazing DS (August 2010). Baby #2 Expected January 6th 2014!

February 2nd, 2013, 02:40 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDmom6907 View Post
Oh the things we do for our children that aren't even conceived yet
Haha cute, I would add the money we spend on children that aren't even conceived yet lol. I haven't tries I use mucinex because my CM is more sticky, if I don't get a BFP this month I may try this next cycle. KUP how it works for you.
Blew86 likes this.

February 2nd, 2013, 05:10 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I bought preseed last month and I really like it. We haven't concieved yet but we have only used preseed for one cycle so far and the timing wasn't the greatest that cycle anyway. I found it really good though there is no way that you need the recommended "dose". I used about half what it said to the first time and felt like I was drowning down there . I have heard of other people saying the same thing. The applicators take a bit of getting used to and I only use them when I'm getting serious around baby making time. I do get EWCM but only for maybe a couple of hours and around half a day, maybe a day max of watery cm. It feels good to actually use too once you work out what is the right amount to use for you a lot of other times too, especially just post O when CM dries up.

February 2nd, 2013, 11:06 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
^^^
I agree with ms. Bella- too much!! ewww!!! LOL!
I dont use near as much but everyone is different!
TTC#3 since Summer 2011
10 IUIs= one confirmed and lots of BFN
9/13/13 IVF#1 ( One 5AA blast)= BFN
11/18/13 FET (Two 5AA blasts)=
2/26/14 FET (Two 5BA blasts)= BFP!!!
Beta HCG 14 DPO: 181 / 17 DPO: 870 / 24 DPO: 16,051
3/24/14= We have a heartbeat and ONE sticky bean!
My blog

Check out Leah's cute newborn Hats and Baby Items!

February 5th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Veteran
Thanks guys! Maybe I won't use the recommend does then lol I'm excited to start using it

My Ovulation Chart
February 5th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Super Mommy
This was our first month TTC again. We used pre-seed as well as Instead Cups. I'm only 9DPO but pretty sure I got my BFP this morning so I'd say that it probably worked. I can't say if it's the preseed and or the cup, but preseed is good, good stuff either way!
February 5th, 2013, 05:14 PM
joeysmomma
We used it when we were TTC #2. Good stuff. I think we used a half dose.
February 5th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1i2v3 View Post
This was our first month TTC again. We used pre-seed as well as Instead Cups. I'm only 9DPO but pretty sure I got my BFP this morning so I'd say that it probably worked. I can't say if it's the preseed and or the cup, but preseed is good, good stuff either way!
How did you use the cup? Did you use it after sex? Or did you have your dh do the deed in the cup and insert it?
So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

Rae

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by Believingforonemore; February 5th, 2013 at 05:44 PM.
February 5th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopingforonemore View Post
How did you use the cup? Did you use it after sex? Or did you have your dh do the deed in the cup and insert it?
I put it in after sex. I put the preseed in about 15 minutes before having sex, and then after I squirted a bit more preseed into the cup, and then inserted.
bella88 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search