question about progesterone *UPDATE*

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By hopeful_girl55
  • 1 Post By Davis720
  • 1 Post By chachartier
  • 1 Post By Davis720
  • 1 Post By chachartier
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 2 Post By Offshoremama78

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
Okay ladies! 2 days ago I got a close to but not exactly + opk. Yesterday FMU was definitely + and this morning was SUPER DARK +. Felt O pains late last night from 9-11 pm and a few twinges today.

Question: when do I start my progesterone pills? Today? Tomorrow? The dr told me on cd12 since that's when i normally ovulate, but I hadn't yet! So I'm not listening to her anymore since you all seem to listen to me and know how our bodies work!

I do not temp (I know, I know! lol) But have noticed my cm is fairly dry today so far. Any help is appreciated!

Feb 13th will be 3 years since I met dh, and I want to wait til this day or Valentine's Day to test... who's with me!?

Last edited by Davis720; February 6th, 2013 at 06:59 AM.
February 5th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I will be testing on Valentines Day! I don't have a whole lot of hope but its okay.
I can't pass up the opportunity to test.

I think I would wait till tomorrow just to be sure although there is no way to be sure without temping. (I don't either soo lol) but I would wait test with an OPK tomorrow morning and if you think you O'd then start taking it. Though I am sure some ladies on here would know better than me.
Davis720 likes this.
Stay positive and stress free. Enjoy yourself.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
February 5th, 2013, 07:29 AM
Awesome! So glad to have another person to test with! I will be 10/11dpo at that time so it will be perfect. I just hope I can wait! this is my first cycle using progesterone (8th cycle ttc) so Im hoping for a sticky baby!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

February 5th, 2013, 07:41 AM
chachartier's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got my dark OPKs yesterday and today too! I was trying to wait til next weekend to test but I might test on Vday for fun haha. Funny that you guys met on Feb. 13th, that is my son's bday! I love that day! And my hubby and I got married on Aug. 13th, so 13 is our lucky number!!!
Davis720 likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 5th, 2013, 07:49 AM
aww that's awesome Chacha! I hope we all get Pumpkin babies

February 5th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Me too! Hey Davis, check out the post I just did... maybe you know the answer???

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 5th, 2013, 10:40 AM
anyone else have input on progesterone pills or want to join the Valentine's Day test club?

February 6th, 2013, 07:18 AM
So I took my progesterone pill for the first time last night! that this is what we need to get another healthy happy baby! Going by O pains and cm I think I ovulated 12-15 hours after getting my first +opk on cd13 (monday). I waited another 24 hours after that and took the pill last night. This would have been 36-39 hours after my first +opk, so I'm hoping I did everything right and the swimmers will catch the eggy!
bbs feel kinda tender today. i think this is a side-effect of progesterone, though (?) Will this give me preggo feelings once I start taking it more?
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

February 6th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yeah you could start feeling pregnant just from the progesterone. So I would try not to read into any of your symptoms. (ha yeah right )
I can't wait to test I am getting so anxious.
Davis720 likes this.

February 6th, 2013, 08:31 AM
I am hoping that I don't forget to do st special for hubby on Vday besides poas... lol
Davis720 likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 6th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for (+) OPK!!! I sure hope you catch/caught the eggie!!
Davis720 likes this.

February 6th, 2013, 09:18 AM
thanks ladies! I'm so excited! we bd about 1.5 days before i felt my o pains and started feeling dry, so I'm hoping some made it! Taking omega 3s to help the eggy travel down my tubes too Am so hoping this works! Dh has said for months I'd get preggo in feb like i did with ds, so I hope he's right!

Last night I asked ds if he would like a baby to come live with us and he says "Yes! Blake want a brother!" lol so I asked him what we would name it and he said "Train! Thomas the train" Later on I asked if he thought mommy would be preggo soon and he said "yes! it's a girl" lol so he wants a brother but thinks mommy will be getting him a sister apparently. I can't wait!

Chacha, I already got something fun for dh being shipped from victorias secret and some treats with mickey mouse on them since we got engaged at the Magic Kingdom. Nothing too crazy, but enough I think What are you going to get your dh? I think a BFP would be MORE than enough, but that's just me

February 6th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Offshoremama78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
FX for your eggy!!! I will not be testing on Vday, as I should be O'ing around then...
So I will be getting Busy that week.. LOL But you can believe I will be stalking your
POAS pics......
hopeful_girl55 and Davis720 like this.

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
February 6th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got SO a cute little outfit for V day too. And I am hoping to give him a pos pee stick but I can't count on that lol
Davis720 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search