Chemical Pregnancy… Sad Vent

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes
  • 1 Post By Starr17
  • 1 Post By blakesgirl09
  • 1 Post By BenzBella
  • 8 Post By hopeful_girl55
  • 2 Post By Adventuremom
  • 1 Post By JoannaEvelyn06
  • 1 Post By Believingforonemore
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24
  • 1 Post By Lucy S.
  • 1 Post By SierraWinter

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I almost feel guilty for even being sad…. considering some of you have been trying for SO much longer, it makes me feel selfish.

But I can't help but be sad.

I was pregnant, I knew it. Our first month trying and it happened…… and now its gone. It makes me so sad I've never gone through this before……. I respect all of you ladies who try every month. It's hard… I'm hoping I'm ready to try again this month.

Disappointment sucks.
February 5th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Starr17's Avatar Regular
Big for you! I hope you will be okay.
JoannaEvelyn06 likes this.

We're all just mommies swimming in the fish bowl, parenting year after year.

February 5th, 2013, 10:13 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dissapointment does definitely suck!! It's OK to be sad just don't give up. God has a plan for all of us!!! We will stick together!!!

February 5th, 2013, 11:05 AM
BenzBella's Avatar Crazy Baby Maker
Be sad and angry all you want, bad things happen and it's frustrating/depressing. Everyone is entitled

Keep faith! You found out you CAN get pregnant!! That's great news for you guys! I bet you won't be around here for long

Thanks to Babydoll213 for my beautiful siggy

February 5th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Honestly, it doesn't matter if you have been trying a month, 2, 6, 18, 24, or 36. Every disappointing BFN, every chemical, every loss is just as sad. When you want something so much, as we all want a baby, its impossible to avoid the sadness. Don't let yourself feel guilty about being upset because it only makes it harder to deal with. I don't know any of these ladies that will disagree with me because most of us have been there or will be there. This is the most trying journey we will ever have to go through.
You grieve for what you have lost. Take the time of your AF to get all the sadness out so there is room for hope to reblossom and you can start next month with an almost clean slate. You will never forget your chemical but you have the chance to move forward and try for a baby that you can bring home in your arms.

Big hugs girl, feel better.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
February 5th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Adventuremom's Avatar Leah
You have every right to feel sad - it is heartbreaking to go through. Sending you a million hugs and I hope you have a rainbow baby soon!

My chart: My Ovulation Chart
September 27, 2012: 5 weeks, 4 days. November 20, 2012: Ruptured ectopic.

My articles: http://leahlefler.hubpages.com/
February 5th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies so much. Your kind words are incredibly reassuring to me. I definitely know when the timing is right, we will get our sticky little bean and it will be amazing. If anything, this has helped bring me back down to reality & hopefully this month I can just be normal and not obsess over everything. Had I held off to test until AF was due (Feb 8th) I would have never even know and I would have just thought she showed up early. I'm so thankful for all of you - it means a lot to have a group of ladies to talk to who actually understand.

Thank you.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.
February 5th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Of course you have the right to be sad losing a baby is sad period. Allow yourself to be sad and in the next few days you'll grieve and then you'll be ready to move on to the next month.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

February 5th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry for your loss!!! A loss is still a loss regardless of how long you have been TTC. But like someone else said,at least now you know you can get pregnant, Once again I am so sorry for your loss. Hoping and praying that you don't have to hang around here much longer because you will get preggo with your rainbow baby soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

February 5th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
As someone who has been trying for a long while I must tell you that you have every right to be upset, disappointed and sad!!! You had a loss!! It's NOT FAIR! And just because you haven't tried long doesn't mean it was less of a loss.
I am so sorry
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

February 5th, 2013, 09:08 PM
SierraWinter's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with everyone else, it doesn't matter how long you've been trying you've got every right to be sad. It's heartbreaking when it happens...we had a loss early on in Nov and its impossible to not let it effect you. Good news is everything works so keep trying and it will happen
February 6th, 2013, 03:08 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honey I am so sorry I went through the same thing this current cycle.... it never gets easier whether it is 1st month of 10th year in. You are in my T&P! If you need anything at all PM me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search