For those who have had morning sickness before...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Super Mommy
Did you have stomach pain along with the nausea? Did you feel any nausea prior to a BFP? I'm 5DPO and sunday morning in the middle of breakfast my stomach felt like it was in knots and I was super queezy, by noon it went away on its own. Then this morning I felt really nauseous (no pain) that subsided after about an hour. I'm not usually the type to have phantom symptoms of anything, with my last pregnancy that ended in miscarriage I had no symptoms at all. Please, those who have been there let me know how your early symptoms were, thanks. I'm trying not to get my hopes up as it is waaay too early for these to be real symptoms, its too early for implantations so definately too early for symptoms. But a little part of me is hoping that that is what it is.

February 5th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Did you have stomach pain along with the nausea?
No, just waves of nausea.

Quote:
Did you feel any nausea prior to a BFP?
I didn't start feeling it until about 5 weeks or so.

With that being said, I did have symptoms prior to my BFP - I was extra crampy, tired, increased appetite, and my face broke out - except for the tiredness, which is a normal pms symptoms for me, everything else was unusual.

As an aside, I felt a tugging/pulling sensation sort of in the upper right part of my uterus around 8DPO or so, and sure enough I had an ultrasound done and that's where the sac is.

I hope this is it for you - good luck when you test!
February 5th, 2013, 07:06 PM
Pretty_N_Ink's Avatar Super Mommy
With all 3 of my kids I felt morning sickness begin at about 5-6 wks.
All symptoms before then were typical, classic AF symptoms. I had cramps for like 2 wks after BFP like AF was about to start any second, but never did. I never felt implantation but it isnt uncommon to feel it so maybe I'm the odd duck
You may have a stomach bug....?
Regardless, I hope you feel better soon and you get your BFP this month

RIP Bristol Grace 10/28/12-11/19/12
You're always in our hearts sweet girl
February 5th, 2013, 11:27 PM
waiting2bemommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I have always been told that you don't really getting morning sickness until at least 5-6 weeks because it is the hormones that cause it and most other pregnancy symptoms. Clearly I have never experience this for myself since I've never been pregnant. Just giving my 2 cents.

Rainbows and butterflies!

I'm rooting for a PRINCESS, he's rooting for a PRINCE. We'll take either one!!

February 6th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
with ds I had nausea as early as 9/10dpo. dh had gotten food poisoning or some kind of bug to where he was on the toilet for 2 whole days, never knowing which end it was going to come from! One night I came home from work aroun 10pm (dh still feeling terrible but getting better) and I felt so sick. I thought, "oh great, now I've got it too!" and even made myself throw up a little that night(something I NEVER do), hoping it would make me feel better and I could get whatever it was out of my system.
This was about 9/10dpo. I started noticing PAINFULLY tender bbs and just a constant exhaustion and feeling like i was sick and I realized that I must be preggo! i didn't end up testing until about 14dpo (BFP) but the symptoms were there around 9/10dpo when I felt sick that one night.
Also, I never threw up through the rest of my pregnancy, although I did feel sick a lot. Usually I munched on wheat thins or crackers and felt much better.
I don't remember feeling stomach pain, but I can't say for sure. It was about 3 years ago and I wasn't really expecting to be preggo!
GL and fx for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search