3-4 DPO and waiting stinks!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Davis720
  • 1 Post By bumbleboo12

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 01:36 PM
bumbleboo12's Avatar Super Mommy
So I am 3-4 days past ovulation (I had +OPK's for almost three days, so I dont know exactly when I ovulated). Anyway, I am going crazy waiting to test. I promised myself I would wait til valentines day (approx. 13 DPO) but I know I won't make it lol.

Anyone close to my cycle? I could use someone to to talk who is testing around the same time

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 5th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Super Mommy
I'm 5DPO and trying to wait until valentines day too!! I know I'm going to fail miserably so you will have company Just curious how many cycles have you been TTC?

February 5th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh me. Here. I am right there with you. All I want to do is test. I wish it was possible to just know now. The anticipation of wait till the 13th to test (I will be 14 DPO then) is absolutely killing me. lol
I am 6 DPO today.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
February 5th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Super Mommy
The only thing keeping me somewhat at bay with nerves etc is that I am super busy this week and next. I started school again a couple weeks ago, I just accepted a new job and started training this week along with working for another couple weeks at the job I'm leaving, plus with super bowl and valentines day etc its been hectic. However today has been slow at work so I've spent a lot of time on here and fighting the urge to test when I know its not even possible to have a BFP.

February 5th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Super Mommy
I'm somewhat close. I am 8/9 DPO today.

GOOD LUCK!
February 5th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Im 3dpo. And shockingly enough I dont want to test yet. YET! lol

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

February 5th, 2013, 04:18 PM
tenandtwo's Avatar 88 MPH
I'm 6dpo today and have been feeling kind of crampy for the last few days. Last month (1st month TTC since last year), I didn't want to test until the day after AF was supposed to show, mostly because I sort of knew it didn't happen. I have more faith this month.

February 6th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Yeah I doubt I will make it either. I wake up every morning thinking, "hmmm if I test today could it show up positive?" lol. I am probably the most impatient pero alive. I would be shocked if I get through this weekend without testing. I do work full time and have 3 kids at home, so that does keep me busy. But I think about it at work alot, as well as play on JM alot

This will be my 3rd cycle

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 6th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Davis720's Avatar Super Mommy
yes i hear ya! Hopeful_girl, Chachartier and I are totally testing on Vday. I'm 2/3dpo today. We should make a new post for all of us trying to get Valentine's BFPs so we can stick together! Good luck and know we're here waiting with you!
bumbleboo12 likes this.

February 6th, 2013, 08:05 AM
chachartier's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 2dpo today and I can't wait for Vday cuz that is when I will test!!! 10dpo then. Hoping AF doesn't show!

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 6th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
4dpo and my temp is on a steady rise. Cant help but think that means something good is happening.

I REALLY want to give my dh a +++ for V-day!

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

February 6th, 2013, 08:13 AM
So do I! Today I am around 5 DPO, and so far I dont feel any different (although I didnt expect to). When I was pregnant with my daughter in Aug. 2008, I KNEW I was pregnant before I tested. (we were not trying lol ) I suddenly had a strong aversion to chocolate, one of my favorite foods. I dont know how else to describe it other that I felt "off". I am expecting the same feeling this time should I be pregnant, but everyone says that every pregnancy is different, so who knows....
Davis720 likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search