Grrr... 1 OPK left and no money til tomorrow

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By chachartier
  • 1 Post By tenandtwo
  • 1 Post By Pretty_N_Ink
  • 1 Post By mommamindy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Beautiful Life!
So I'm officially on cd15. Had o' symptoms since the middle to end of last week. I've been taking opk's since last Friday, had one that was nearly positive but not quite. They have a decent second line with fmu/smu and then it is very faint the rest of the day. Still having lots ewcm. Now I'm down to one opk. My husband doesn't get paid til tomorrow. Should I justify using a credit card for more? I hate to. But I also hate to miss my surge as I just know it's going to come in the next 48 hours. At least I would think it would. With the ewcm having increased to the most being yesturday, a decent amount today but not as much, I would think it'll be in the next 2 days. I just want to be moving on to the tww already! Of course I've sinus problems lately and worried about it delaying o'. I just don't know what to do!

Any thoughts?

February 5th, 2013, 06:37 PM
chachartier's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ah, tough one... wish I could shoot you a couple of mine to get you through til tomorrow!
mommamindy likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 5th, 2013, 06:40 PM
tenandtwo's Avatar 88 MPH
Walmart carries a brand called "First Signal" that is 88 cents for one test. They're not in the "family planning" section at my particular store, but at one of the checkout aisles amidst the "impulse buy" stuff. You'd better attack your hubs tonight just in case... Good luck!
mommamindy likes this.
07/27/2012 04/2013

February 5th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Pretty_N_Ink's Avatar Super Mommy
I would just DTD just in case...then if you do surge at least you're covered
Good luck catchin that eggie!
mommamindy likes this.

RIP Bristol Grace 10/28/12-11/19/12
You're always in our hearts sweet girl
February 5th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Beautiful Life!
Thank you ladies! I cracked and used a credit card! I didn't want to but being's this is my first time using opk's, I really want to see the surge. Of course, I'm attacking my husband anyways. He keeps asking how much longer he has to keep this up cause "Daddy's tapped" Lol. I've assured him he'll survive! But hopefully it won't be much longer!!!
tenandtwo likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search