Confined to Home for 1 Week

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24
  • 1 Post By JoannaEvelyn06
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24
  • 1 Post By waiting2bemommy
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So DS is sick with Influenza A and per the pediatrician we need to stay at home for a week so we don't expose anyone else So I am stuck at home for a week with him!!!! DH is so lucky that he gets to work all week!!!! I am so hoping that we don't both go stir crazy and drive each other nuts. I feel so bad for him though because I know he doesn't feel good. Just hoping that we get through this week. So looks like I will have plenty of time to jump on here from time to time this week I have been super productive today: read my daily devotional, wrote in my journal, finished a book I started 6 months ago and started a new one, cleaned out and re-organized my closet, three loads of laundry folded and put away, and dish washer unloaded and reloaded. I'm trying to pace myself and not do too much in one day as I still have 6 more days of home confinement in store for us.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

February 5th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OH NO!!! I hope he feels better soon - it's the worst when our LOs are sick. And I hope you don't go crazy….. but yay for a productive day!!! I'm a WAHM, so I'm online a lot - feel free to PM me if you get bored
cutenurse24 likes this.
February 5th, 2013, 08:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaEvelyn06 View Post
OH NO!!! I hope he feels better soon - it's the worst when our LOs are sick. And I hope you don't go crazy….. but yay for a productive day!!! I'm a WAHM, so I'm online a lot - feel free to PM me if you get bored
I will definitely be PMing you this week to keep myself from going stir crazy!!! This sounds awful but I really hope that the weather isn't going to be nice this week so then I don't feel like we are missing out on anything.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

February 5th, 2013, 10:09 PM
waiting2bemommy's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh wow, was gonna say, make sure you save something for the other days lady!!!! haha.

Hope he gets to feeling better and no one else gets sick!!!!!
cutenurse24 likes this.

Rainbows and butterflies!

I'm rooting for a PRINCESS, he's rooting for a PRINCE. We'll take either one!!

February 6th, 2013, 06:58 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a SAHW so message me if you want to chat or something!!
cutenurse24 likes this.

February 6th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What is influenza A?

And wow you sound productive. Busy mama there. Just try to stay busy and you won't get too stir crazy.
Stay positive and stress free. Enjoy yourself.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
February 6th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by waiting2bemommy View Post
Oh wow, was gonna say, make sure you save something for the other days lady!!!! haha.

Hope he gets to feeling better and no one else gets sick!!!!!
Well the crazy thing is he doesn't even act sick at all. He chases the dog around and plays with his toys. But that is what is so deceiving about kids. They can be just fine and then take a turn for the worst. Honestly his appetite isn't that great but I don't expect it to be that way. I still have plenty of laundry to do and other things around the house. Looking at some easy crafty projects to do with him in preparation for V-Day next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Princess View Post
I'm a SAHW so message me if you want to chat or something!!
I will definitely hit you up at some point and time this week. Just hoping I don't go stir crazy. I'm not a person who needs to be around others all the time but I definitely enjoy getting out during the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
What is influenza A?

And wow you sound productive. Busy mama there. Just try to stay busy and you won't get too stir crazy.
It is just the flu. The same type of flu that people get where they are achy and tired and coughing. It is also the type of flu that the doctor will give you a script for Tamiflu if you are diagnosed within the first 24hrs. Thankfully since Monday, DS hasn't had a fever any more but definitely a runny nose At least being cooped up at home makes sure I get my walk in on the treadmill every day for the next 6 days!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search