Opinions wonderful ladies

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Julesbabz32
  • 1 Post By sareymac

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Regular
Ok, so...I poas this morning before leaving for work. I'm now 19 dpo, I think I saw a very faint second line, but I'm not sure if my mind is playing tricks on me. I'm not cramping like a normal . My stomach has been upset the past 2 days, and last night I threw up, my BB''s have been sore for the past week also. I didn't take a picture since I was already 10 minutes late for work . I'm planning on testing again tomorrow if the doesn't show. What are the chances that at 19 dpo the line would be that faint? I'd think it should be darker by now..?
February 26th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Post a pic!

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
February 26th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Regular
I will when I go home this evening, I don't get a lunch break today...get to leave at 4pm. Will the test still be viable though that late? I know they said to disregard after 10 minutes..?
February 26th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How sure are you of your O date?

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
February 26th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Regular
I got the little on the 7th.
February 26th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you continue testing with the OPK after that? It's possible that you didn't ovulate that day, just based off of the OPK (since you can have several days of +OPKs, or gear up to O, then end up having a LH surge again later on and ovulating then). If you're just getting a faint BFP now, then I'd say that you likely ovulated a few days later than you think you did?

Can't wait to see tomorrows test!

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
February 26th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Also there is the possibility that you implanted late which could cause a lighter test now. With my first daughter, I got my BFP at 17 DPO and it was so light I almost missed it. I am a late implanter.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
February 26th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Regular
Thanks ladies, I'm just so nervous with the vaginal fissure and the fact my OB told me no sex for atleast another month. I'm hoping for my ! This "am I, am I not" is for the birds lol. I'd just rather know for sure.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.
February 26th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have my fingers crossed for you too!!! I am excited and can't wait to see your test.

February 27th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Regular
OK, so I'm home now, and just pulled that test out from this morning...my DH thinks I'm insane, but I'm about 90% sure it's positive, I keep trying to point the line out to him lol. I don't know how to post a picture here though.
February 27th, 2013, 06:07 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Go to photobucket or countdowntopregnancy.com on photobucket copy the code and on the other just put the link in! Hurry I NEED to see this hahaha
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

February 27th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Regular
on an answer test this morning. I'll take pictures and post both after I take my husband to work. Still no cramping, no sign of AF. i'm so confused
February 27th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well that stinks I'm sorry you got a bfn. Fingers crossed for you though. I would say if AF still doesn't show up in the next day or two to take another test.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search