Horrible morning (lost ment kinda I guess)

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By WorkerBeeMama
  • 2 Post By blakesgirl09
  • 1 Post By BDmom6907
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Veteran
Well early this morning I was woken up by being in a lot of pain and I went to the bathroom and a big clot came out followed by a lot of bleeding. I called me doctor and told them and asked if they still wanted me to go to the u/s or not. I never got a call back so I went and when I got there they had cancelled my u/s with a message saying to call my doc. I did and my doc's nursed talked to me and she was super rude. She told me my Hcg was to low for me to be pregnant and I asked how I got 2 positive ones and she responded "I guess you didn't read them right cause there was no way you could of been pregnant" I then asked about the clots and the major bleeding and pain and she said "Yes dear, that would be called your period" I started crying and said you don't need to be rude about it and hung up, I"m hoping she felt bad after.
Anyway, I know what I felt and in my experience your gut feeling is usually the right feeling and I feel like I had a chemical pregnancy and I passed it this morning.
DH and I are going to take a month or two off and maybe try again in April or May depending on when my period falls.
Thanks everyone for listening or I guess reading my posts and helping me through this. You ladies are seriously awesome!

My Ovulation Chart
February 26th, 2013, 10:33 AM
vtjenn's Avatar Member
How rude of that nurse!!! Sending you big hugs and positive thoughts!!
February 26th, 2013, 10:36 AM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Hun I'm sorry . Can you file a complaint about the nurse cause that horrible !! I hope when your ready you try again and it happens fast!!!!

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
February 26th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow what a terrible nurse. She shouldn't be talking to patients if she is going to treat them like that.
I agree with you, your gut will tell you more than most other things. I am so sorry you are going through this. You are going to get your rainbow baby. Any loss no matter how early is painful. Take your time to grieve, and come back when you are ready.
You will be missed, can't wait to see you back.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
February 26th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry that lady was rude to you on the phone!!! I am so sorry that you had a chemical pregnancy I am really sad to see you go but totally understand needing to take a break. I look forward to seeing you come back this spring. Hoping that when you are back at TTC that your first cycle gives you your rainbow baby!!! So sorry again that you are going through this and that woman did not help any either on the phone

February 26th, 2013, 01:05 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is so awful! I would call back and ask to speak with your doctor and let them know how you were treated. That is unacceptable. Also, give them a bad review online wherever you can. I'm so sorry you had to experience this rude person. Biggest hugs.
February 26th, 2013, 01:19 PM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would also call back and complain, this process is already hard enough and you don't need to deal with idiotic people at the same time. I am so sorry for you loss and look forward to hearing from you again soon.

February 26th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Veteran
Thanks everyone! I did call back because I wanted to make a appt withmy doc and did say something about her and they apologized and said that she shouldn't of acted like that and will talk to my doc about it. I will see where my period lands next month and will probably try after that. Hope to see everyone soon!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
February 26th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
:hugs:
I am so sorry!! That is horrible!!
I would find a new Dr personally.

Take care!!!
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

February 26th, 2013, 06:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hugs! That was crappy of her to do/say.
February 26th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honey I am so sorry I had a chemical in Jan BUT it does get easier as the days go by. I am thinking of you and want you to know that you can message me anytime you need me
BDmom6907 likes this.

February 26th, 2013, 09:21 PM
beautiful.mess's Avatar PhotograMommy
Send a message via AIM to beautiful.mess
Not cool! So sorry :[

Married Chris on 4.7.2006
Mommy to Madison Mae 4.26.08 <3
and Sydney Paige 4.28.10
Poppyseed due 12.10.13
]
-Mark 10:6-9
February 26th, 2013, 09:38 PM
Regular
I am so sorry you were treated like that, I would definitely make sure your doctor fully understands how upset and hurt you were.
February 27th, 2013, 05:05 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I am so sorry to read this. And even more sorry that they were so rude to you. How can someone work in such a sensitive field and be so horrible. I hope that she felt awful after. I also hope that you feel better and if you need to chat I am always here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search