We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
(1) my cycles are usually about 2 months long
(2) I have been temping since January
(3) My obgyn gave my blood test pw so that I could check for menopausal or PCOS issues. Said it could be done anytime. Also told me with my cycles, I am not ovulating and would probably need IVF.
(4) had testing done... realized after the fact it was my surge day Estradiol of 494 and LH 25.9, and this would affect the results
(5) PA diagnosed me PCOS, said I wasn't Ovualting
(6) did a progesterone day test 7 dpo - showed 11.7 (i am not on meds) I am ovulating (yay!)
(7) realized Estradiol levels and LH levels could be up because it was my surge day. Demanded PA give script for 2nd test
(8) took blood test for Estradiol, FSH and LH on CD3
(9) Estradiol was 42, FSH 5.6, LH 7.7
(10) so this looks like NOT pcos??
I am really not happy because the PA has not listened to me at all about my weird cycle.
If its NOT PCOS, then why the long cycles?
I am trying vitex starting tomorrow.
BTW, it is a JOnes fracture and I have a nice frankenstein boot.