Don't judge!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By Believingforonemore
  • 2 Post By cutenurse24
  • 1 Post By GollyMolly
  • 1 Post By blakesgirl09
  • 2 Post By GollyMolly

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Super Mommy
Soo I've hit an all new TTC low, I actually checked my cervical position at work today. I felt so wierd doing it here. My cervix is still open and high and I had "lotiony" CM so I'm thinking my body is going to stick to its 17 day follicular phase. What's the weirdest place you've all done something TTC related? I have no shame lol. I peed on an OPK this weekend in a porta potty. And I once contemplated BDing in the woods (we were on vacation with my parents and there were very thin walls).

February 26th, 2013, 03:46 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lol don't feel bad I'm the same way!!!!

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
February 26th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
I check CM at work, and I also OPK'd there.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

February 26th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Super Mommy
Oh I have no problem peeing on things at work, I even steal the sterile specimen cups to do so lol (I work in a hospital). But something about sticking my fingers up my yahoo while at work seems dirty lol.

February 26th, 2013, 04:04 PM
Pray, then pray some more
Oh good thread Lets see, I've come home on my lunch hour for the BD. I've taken OPK's to conferences with me and used them in the bathrooms. I've taken pregnancy tests at work also. Obsessed a little? lol I also spend hours at work obsessing over pregnancy tests I've taken.

My Ovulation Chart

Rae

February 26th, 2013, 04:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah I would say that I think checking CP at work would feel a little dirty. Here I go on a brief rant, I just know how dirty and icky hospitals are and it bothers me to no end when people bring their brand spanking new babies into the hospital and try to take them into an isolation room or worse yet leave them on the floor in their baby carrier. I just about vomit!!! Ok my rant is over. Probably the dirtiest thing I ever did was have sex with DH at work in the parking garage. When the urge hits, I just can't resist

February 26th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Super Mommy
Haha I go on a rant when I see infants and small children as visitors at work. So so so gross. Unless the patient is dying and goodbyes need to be said there is no reason to expose them to the filth that is in hospitals. That being said I scrubbed my hand for a good 10 minutes with hibiclense and then with alcohol before I checked anything lol.
cutenurse24 likes this.

February 26th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh good, I am not the only one with that rant. It just grosses me out. Really grosses me out when family members walk around on the floor without any shoes on or use the potty in the rooms (I work in the ICU). Yuck!!!!! Gotta love hibiclense and alcohol I would definitely say then it wouldn't be so bad to check CP at work then.

February 26th, 2013, 10:14 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol I have checked CM, CP and taken pregnancy tests at work . I do scrub the absolute heck out of my hands beforehand as opposed to just washing them normally though when I do.

February 27th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I work 12 hour shifts (which turns into 14 hours most of the time) so I have to do my OPKs at work. I have check CM before too. I scrub my hands all night regardless (I'm a nurse at a hospital... Ew
February 27th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I hate to admit it but I check CP at about 10 every day so I do that at work. Of course I go in the bathroom (its a one person bathroom, there are only 3 of us here so its not a big deal) and wash my hands with dawn. That is also when I do my OPKs too, around 10. I've taken pregnancy tests at work. And yes DTD in the woods in a hunting ground blind. We were up north hunting and I was going to be Oing soon and didn't want to completely miss it and we were not doing it in his uncles tiny cabin with like 15 people there.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
February 27th, 2013, 08:19 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I do EVERYTHING at work........well, except BD!! I've worked here 10 years and I have an office with a door. Also, there are only 3 women here and we have a 2 stall bathroom. I have been here the longest so I have my own stall which sounds strange but it's the back stall and it's much smaller than the front and the other girls don't like it. I do OPKS, HPTs, CP, CM. That's kinda weird now that I'm admitting to all that but I'm here more than I'm home unfortunately.

I took an OPK at the mall 2 weeks AGO. I knew it was coming and didn't want to miss it since we had planned to shop most of the day. DD was in the stall with me and she was like " What's that Mommy???" I was really really hoping that she wouldn't say anything to DH and she didn't so thank goodness for that, he would have really thought I had lost my mind!!!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

February 27th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Super Mommy
Haha today was also a new first. I work between 2 facilities right now and my house is on the way between them so I stopped at home on my way to the second location to BD. Hubs has issues performing at night and wouldn't have been home tonight until 8 and I know O is coming this weekend. I hope no one asks why it took me an hour when its normally only a 15 minute drive. Lol glad I'm not the only TTC obsessed one here that no longer has boundaries when it comes to ttc.

February 27th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah all boundaries when it comes to TTC have disappeared!

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
February 27th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Totally agree!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search