We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Towards the end of the 2WW I get all excited and anxious about whether we conceived or not, then when I start spotting I get ticked off and frustrated, but by the time CD 1 rolls around, I'm feeling positive and looking forward to a new cycle. I was thinking this morning, there are some really good things about AF making her appearance today:
1. Each month that we don't conceive is one more month that we get to heap all of our love and attention on our sweet firstborn.
2. It assures me that everything is working the way it should and my cycles are normal.
3. Each cycle of charting I learn something new to try for the next cycle.
4. It provides a much-needed little vacation from charting, temping and the pressure of baby-making.
5. It gives me more time to hang around with you lovely ladies
Just wanted to put that positivity out there in case anyone else needed it too
I feel better after reading that as well, however, my firstborn is an EXTREMELY INDEPENDENT 6 year old that really wants NOTHING to do with me helping her do anything. The only time she enjoys a good cuddle is when she first wakes up, she's going to sleep, or she doesn't feel good. I miss those baby days!!!