Visitor (OT)

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By 2014 Offshoremama78
  • 1 Post By bella88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2013, 03:18 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I gave the cat her breakfast earlier this morning, then I went back outside an hour or so later and found this visitor helping itself to her breakfast. Rude much? Then had the audacity to get mad when we moved him away. Tried to sweep him away with the broom so he decided to bite the broom . Not very nice of him!!

February 27th, 2013, 03:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh man, he looks PISSED! I love it though

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
February 27th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Adventuremom's Avatar Leah
You have the coolest creatures! I'm sure the cat wasn't so happy, though!

My chart: My Ovulation Chart
September 27, 2012: 5 weeks, 4 days. November 20, 2012: Ruptured ectopic.

My articles: http://leahlefler.hubpages.com/
February 27th, 2013, 03:50 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh that is cool!!! Is it a wild one?

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
February 27th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Haha yeah it is a wild one. He was very grumpy at me, tried to make himself look all big and tough and flat and hissed at me. Obviously wasn't taught manners! We have a fair few blue tongue lizards around here. Two decided they were going to chill out in the lounge room once, a little one and a big one. Trying to sweep them outside was a heck of an adventure with lots of misdirection and girly squealing lol. Luckily the cat didn't find him, I don't think she would be pleased to know he helped himself to her breakfast. She has "found" one or two but avoids them for the most part. It is funny when there is a disgusting cane toad eating her dinner at night time sometimes, she calls out to us to come and get it away from her bowl. She must be a clever kitty and knows they are poisonous .

February 27th, 2013, 04:38 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Holy crud lol well you have some adventure literally on your doorstep!!! Lol

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
February 28th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just got chills.. that freaks me out and scares me all at the same time LOL I am scared of many things but lizards and snakes are the #1 thing

February 28th, 2013, 04:42 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
lol!

February 28th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That thing is kind of cool looking, but I'd be scared because it really looks pissed! lol If your cat and this lizard decided to have a go at it, who would win?
February 28th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseamb View Post
Holy crud lol well you have some adventure literally on your doorstep!!! Lol
You do have some pretty crazy adventures literally on your doorstep. I am sure the cat doesn't appreciate everyone else getting to eat the meals except for her. Poor kitty. That lizard is pretty scary looking and does look pretty pissed off.

February 28th, 2013, 09:57 AM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HAHA I love lizards!! My Brother has a bearded dragon named Trio..
He is the coolest thing EVER!!

bella88 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
February 28th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Haha yeah he was pretty mean looking, guess he wasn't finished. I was really hoping he would go away and move with the broom easier but nope he was adamant at defending "his" breakfast and putting up a fight. He spent most of the time hissing at me while I tried to take pics of him. The cat would win for sure, no question. If a bigger cat comes in her yard she still wins. She's old but tough. I also suspect she might be immortal seeing as she still looks really young, especially for 14. Vet thought she was maybe 2 or 3 when we brought her in for something a couple of years ago. Guess she has to be tougher to make up for her spending 99.9% of her time sleeping or snuggling up next to DH wherever he is. Once she found a rat somewhere outside that she caught that was almost as big as her. Seriously, it's tail was as thick as a pencil o.O. She was making her, "Come look I brought you something!" meow and tried to bring it up the stairs to show us. It was so heavy she dropped it a few times. Ugh.

Hehe that bearded dragon is pretty cute. I would probably be scared to hold him though even though he is probably nice!

February 28th, 2013, 01:37 PM
This is my kitty, thinking she is a panther

She also thinks she is very cute lol
cutenurse24 likes this.

February 28th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
She was making her, "Come look I brought you something!" meow and tried to bring it up the stairs to show us. It was so heavy she dropped it a few times. Ugh.
Gross!!! And I thought it was bad when my cat brought me a little, tiny bird. She was so proud of herself.

Your kitty is cute btw - looks to innocent to wrestle that lizard.

The bearded dragon is cool looking, but I'd prefer to stick to things that are warm and fuzzy.

Last edited by Dolly Lama; February 28th, 2013 at 06:48 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search