Wondfo ovulation strips

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Beth2008's Avatar mommy in the making
Has anyone had any good or negative experiences with these? I'm thinking about ordering a bunch from Amazon, needing any advice possible. I'm trying to build my ttc stash up better.. If not what is a good brand to order from Amazon? Also I'm thinking about ordering me some digi clearblue ovulations tests as well just as back up.

Thank you *Kiliki* for amazing siggy!

February 27th, 2013, 05:57 PM
lil_fishy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like Wondfo opks, but there is a lot of variation between batch colors. I'm not saying false positives, but if you happen to start a cycle with one batch and end with the second, they will be different darknesses... kwim? They are cheap and have worked well for me so far. I would recommend a digi back up for the first cycle of 2 on days you think you have an opk positive. It takes me a while to guess with the lines.

February 27th, 2013, 06:01 PM
I've been using tests from the dollar tree, and a dollar a test for as much as I poas is expensive, I found 100 opks, with 20 hpts for 25.00 I think it was on Amazon.

February 27th, 2013, 06:51 PM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wondfo HPTs. I got a 6dpo positive with my daughter. Their ovulation tests arent quite as good. I find that their lines dont get as dark as other brands. However, that being said, I conceived my daughter with them, so they cant be that bad!

February 27th, 2013, 09:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I think they work just fine and think it is a great idea that you also getting the digital OPK to back up your results. Fingers crossed for you!!! Good luck this cycle!!!!

February 28th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Super Mommy
I've only used wandfos from amazon, love them, even my first cycle using them I had no problem telling if they were positive or not. I opk as well as temp and I always have found when I ovulate that way. GL

February 28th, 2013, 08:49 AM
KayM's Avatar Veteran
I have been using the Wondfo opk's, but I also bought the ClearBlue digital (smiley face) ones to use just when I think I might be close to O'ing.
February 28th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I love the wondfo OPKs even more so than the Answer brand cheapies that come in the 30 day supply tube (20 ct)

I pee on too many sticks each cycle and they are truly the cheapest route for me.
Orangebrittainy likes this.

February 28th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
I am using the Wandfos... Its my first full cycle using them and I find that I don't feel so bad using so many because they are cheap...

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

February 28th, 2013, 06:16 PM
I'm a poas addict lol, and I wasn't a fan of the answer brand because they just don't last long enough for me . I'm thinking we are going to order the wondfo brand.

February 28th, 2013, 06:32 PM
LaughALittle's Avatar Super Mommy
I've only used this brand so far. I agree with the post on color variation between lots. I just keep them until I have at least five tests and compare test lines. It helps also to see how long your surge is. They are good tests and cheap. Plus you don't feel guilty using 20 or 30 tests and POAS addiction is fulfilled LOL I get mine from amazon they have good pricing and I bought from Earlypregnancytest.com once too. Good luck !!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search