First world problems: TTC edition

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree32Likes
  • 3 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 6 Post By muffin
  • 6 Post By Dolly Lama
  • 4 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By chachartier
  • 4 Post By Dolly Lama
  • 2 Post By 2014 Offshoremama78
  • 2 Post By Dolly Lama
  • 1 Post By 2014 Offshoremama78
  • 3 Post By bella88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2013, 10:21 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any of you ladies have these? Any non issues that you would like to complain about/share?
Mine is that we have been DTD so much lately that I am unsure if I am actually starting to get watery CM or if it is just the "extra" stuff deciding to make it's way out the next day. It would be a bit early but not entirely unheard of. It's usually around this time that I start having this "problem". Also sometimes we sleep DTD and we can't remember if we have for sure or not, especially if we already DTD before we fell asleep.

February 28th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The soy I am taking this cycle sure has dried me up ALOT... I usually have loads of CM throughout my cycle so hoping this is a great sign as I have not had it this way before. Fingers crossed I get some good CM around O I hope the Fertile CM kicks in soon LOL May get me some mucinex today

Oh and we have been on a horny spree for the last 2-3 days.. going at 2-4 times a day.. and i am sore LOL NOT a complaint but just want to get some good spermies when the time comes lol but cannot refuse my VERY handsome husband...

February 28th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Since he started on the Clomid, DHs drive has gone up considerably! Which is awesome, except that he comes home long after I go to bed and he wants me to wake up at 3am to get some. Or like this morning when I had to wake up a half hour early (because of the snow) to get to work and he thought it was a good excuse for a quickie? Dude.

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
February 28th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Dolly Lama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gosh I miss this board!!!

In the event that any of you have a husband like mine, enjoy for now! My hormones are raging, I'm in the mood all the time, yet he doesn't want to touch me because he's afraid that he's going to hurt the baby. He seriously thinks that while we're DTD, he's banging his baby in the head.

After trying hard to explain how the baby is safe, I finally laughingly said, "Dude, you aren't packing enough heat to get to the baby." That definitely didn't turn him on either.
February 28th, 2013, 06:35 AM
OMG that is too funny I miss you here too!! My sex drive is in over drive right now I think it is the soy or just because it is early in my cycle. I feel like we are in college again I have been slacking on laundry and pulled out some of his old frat shirts to wear to bed and it is like instant action for me I got DH some cologne for VDAY. I smell it and in the sack we go I have my annual pap next Wednesday and my doctor is prolly going to tell me I am bruised or something LOL

February 28th, 2013, 08:16 AM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh ladies .... How I wish for your shoes .... I was insanely horny for like a week but after constantly being turned down I just stuffed my blue ovaries mouths and told them to stfu .... So now I'm wearing icky stuff to bed and I'm mopey lol.... My DFs drivers not through the roof ever ... He's content doing it randomly and no need for it all the time!

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
February 28th, 2013, 08:49 AM
My BIL had this problem and he started taking an OTC testosterone supplement and bam 5 months later they were pregnant

I will say when I was working FULL TIME i never wanted it... i was always tired and crabby. Stressed about projects at work and the work load I had was overwhelming. The woman I worked with was the devil in human flesh Maybe you guys just need a day trip somewhere to relax

February 28th, 2013, 08:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Princess View Post
My BIL had this problem and he started taking an OTC testosterone supplement and bam 5 months later they were pregnant
Not bashing here, but just wanted to point out (in case anyone was thinking of doing this) that you should NEVER take testosterone supplements when TTC. Synthetic testosterone can (and usually will) cause issues with male fertility. Long term use can cause permanant issues with it as well. Low testosterone can also cause fertility problems in men, so if this is the case, the best thing to do is to see a urologist who specializes in fertility, since there are other things that they can try.

Not saying this to scare anyone, I just don't want to see somebody have issues uneccesarily!

Me: Autoimmune (Hashimotos and Fibromyalgia), vitamin D and calcium deficiency. Treated with Synthroid, supplements, TCM and acupuncture.

DH: Severe MFI (low counts, low motility, poor morphology and high antibodies), likely caused by poor liver function. Treated with Clomid to increase total counts.

DD: Conceived after 1 year of TTC with progesterone to correct LPD (likely caused by undiagnosed thyroid dysfunction). Born Aug 2009 via c/s after an induction due to pre-e and HELLP.

TTC #2 since Oct10 with an early loss in Aug 2011. Post-wash counts are too low for IUI to be successful, so moving on to IVF/ICSI in May 2014!

IVF/ICSI #1 (May 2014): Estrogen priming and antagonist protocol, including acupuncture and prayer!
17/05/14 - Baseline looks good, start Gonal-F 225iu and Luveris 75iu
28/05/14 - 18 eggs retrieved, 14 mature
29/05/14 - 13 fertilized!!! All are looking great still on day 3, so we're going to blast!
02/06/14 - Transferred one 1BC blast, with 3 other blasts and 3 morulas to watch and freeze
03/06/14 - All embryos have arrested. None to freeze
09/06/14 - Faint BFP at home at 7dp5dt!!!!!
10/06/14 - Beta?
February 28th, 2013, 09:06 AM
chachartier's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also miss you ladies I'm not super horny yet but I did have a short phase of it during my first pregnancy. I am mostly tired all the time as #1 still wakes up once a night like every two or three nights and like gamer said, I'm working full time. Bella, I also had a hard time telling the difference between my cm and the extra stuff often, and felt like all the descriptors of how to tell the difference seemed to indicate that it was ewcm... but I still didn't always trust it.
Dolly Lama likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker

February 28th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Quote:
I have my annual pap next Wednesday and my doctor is prolly going to tell me I am bruised or something
"Ma'am, your cervix looks great except for the fact that it's all swollen and purple." Can you even imagine?

Quote:
I was insanely horny for like a week but after constantly being turned down I just stuffed my blue ovaries mouths and told them to stfu .... So now I'm wearing icky stuff to bed and I'm mopey lol.... My DFs drivers not through the roof ever ... He's content doing it randomly and no need for it all the time!
Maybe I'm more aggressive than most, but if I'm really, really in the mood my DH doesn't get a choice. The only reason he's allowed to pull this crap now is because I don't have the energy to tie him down and take what I want...which strangely enough works out in the end because he secretly likes it. LOL
February 28th, 2013, 09:41 AM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly Lama View Post
Gosh I miss this board!!!

In the event that any of you have a husband like mine, enjoy for now! My hormones are raging, I'm in the mood all the time, yet he doesn't want to touch me because he's afraid that he's going to hurt the baby. He seriously thinks that while we're DTD, he's banging his baby in the head.

After trying hard to explain how the baby is safe, I finally laughingly said, "Dude, you aren't packing enough heat to get to the baby." That definitely didn't turn him on either.
HAHAHA!!! I I laughed so hard I almost peed myself!!!
Tell him this.. HUN when the baby comes out, he will not reach over
and tap you on the forehead and ask..."How did that FEEL"
cutenurse24 and Dolly Lama like this.

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
February 28th, 2013, 09:44 AM
2014 Offshoremama78's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseamb View Post
Oh ladies .... How I wish for your shoes .... I was insanely horny for like a week but after constantly being turned down I just stuffed my blue ovaries mouths and told them to stfu .... So now I'm wearing icky stuff to bed and I'm mopey lol.... My DFs drivers not through the roof ever ... He's content doing it randomly and no need for it all the time!
Slip him some of these in a drink or a brownie!! Just don't let the kids get em!!!
LOL
Libido Lifters: Herbs That Get You "In The Mood"
Dolly Lama likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

Soy Iso Believer

Alexander Cameron Murphy
02/27/2014 - 02/27/2014
February 28th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Tell him this.. HUN when the baby comes out, he will not reach over
and tap you on the forehead and ask..."How did that FEEL"
LMAO!!!! I am definitely going to tell him that!!
February 28th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I really don't have a whole lot to complain about other than I am insanely horny which DH likes but we have been too tired to do anything more than just cuddle. But it is nights like that where I appreciate us cuddling and falling asleep in each other arms more than having sex. My biggest complaint right now is still being in limbo land!!! No period and no real signs/symptoms of being preggo either. I am going to buy a couple more tests and take one tomorrow.

February 28th, 2013, 01:18 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Haha I totally tried to con DH into a quickie this morning but we had breakfast instead . Haha devastated . Oh well he will do as he is told tonight!! At least I hope so lol. Tie down option would be nice but then things usually end up getting a bit... noisy lol. Not the best idea with three other adults in the house at the moment, including my father .

February 28th, 2013, 01:23 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggblue View Post
Slip him some of these in a drink or a brownie!! Just don't let the kids get em!!!
LOL
Libido Lifters: Herbs That Get You "In The Mood"
Oh I wish lol he has some heart issues though we gotta be careful even with natural stuff

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search