So when do you O?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Super Mommy to be
I know the typical time is on CD 14 give or take every one is different. And i see people post about O'ing later than you thought or O'ing too close to actual AF time isn't good.......... Is there anyone out there that O'd early, like say a few days after AF is gone??? Anyone know for sure that they got pregnant when they O'd early cause say that was the only time the BD'd so it had to have been then, or because your opk said you O'd early.....
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
February 28th, 2013, 01:05 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I usually O around CD 12-13 but have O'd as late as CD17 and as early as CD11. On CD9 now and starting to get the feeling that things are getting geared up to O soon so probably around CD12 this cycle again I am thinking.

February 28th, 2013, 01:17 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did have an early o with my son Lukas... There was one date only for conception and it was two days after AF was done lol and back then it was 5 day cycles generally

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
February 28th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Super Mommy to be
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella88 View Post
I usually O around CD 12-13 but have O'd as late as CD17 and as early as CD11. On CD9 now and starting to get the feeling that things are getting geared up to O soon so probably around CD12 this cycle again I am thinking.
Thanks Ladies

@Bella88, when you say things are getting geared up what do you mean? What symptoms/feelings do you have?
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins
February 28th, 2013, 02:29 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Feeling some twinges around where my uterus is, back is thinking about starting that familiar O backache, CM is starting to thin out and cervix starting to get higher and open up.

February 28th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Adventuremom's Avatar Leah
I've ovulated as early as CD6 and as late as CD 23. I just started temping last month (CD 23), but can extrapolate the CD 6 cycle from when I had my ectopic pregnancy. From the size of the baby, I had to have ovulated VERY early in my cycle and we didn't DTD very many times that month!

My chart: My Ovulation Chart
September 27, 2012: 5 weeks, 4 days. November 20, 2012: Ruptured ectopic.

My articles: http://leahlefler.hubpages.com/
February 28th, 2013, 03:20 PM
ericalynnxoxo's Avatar Regular
DH and I have been TTC for the past 9 months. I have PCOS and have not been O'ing for quiet some time until I was recently placed on medications to help. Last cycle I O'd on CD 15 and this cycle I O'd on CD 20. I temp and use OPK's to find out when I'm O'ing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search