Tuesday Terrific&Terrible

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24
  • 3 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By GollyMolly

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Ladies!!!

Sorry I am so late going around to doing this. Wanted to post this earlier but just never got a chance to. So tell me one thing that was terrific and terrible about today.

I will start:

Terrible: sick kiddo on my hands, has strep throat

Terrific: leaving the house to take my child to his appt and saw these blooming in the yard

waiting2bemommy likes this.

March 5th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Sarah jane those are so pretty I am so jealous.. i am so ready for spring

Terrible: Had an appointment for a Technician to look at our Washer through Home Depot's warranty department. Guy got to base was not able to pass the background check and never called to tell me. After an hour I called the company and they told me they would not be able to send anyone else. So I called the warranty department back and they freaked because each company they recommend has to pass an extensive background check... So they put in an internal audit of the company and now I have to wait another day to even find out what is wrong with my washer. But on a happy note, if the company tomorrow is a no show OR cannot get on base, we get a check for the amount we paid for our washer. Which means tomorrow night I will be doing laundry or going out to buy a new washer. YAY either way

Terrific: DH passed his PT test with a 94% so we are going out to celebrate and eat unhealthy before he goes into work tonight We have been running 2 miles a day for like 3 months preparing for his test and getting his run time down to 10 minutes I am ready to veg out the rest of the week

March 5th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Super Mommy
Terrible: My lower back has been killing me all day, the worst pain I've ever had, I'm hoping this is O.

Terrific: I am finally ovulating it seems like this cycle has been taking forever.
cutenurse24 likes this.

March 5th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Katie
Terrible: I'm off to work in 10 minutes.

Terrific: I'm fairly certain I o'd today.
March 5th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Terrible: My psycho cat is once again going psycho and climbing on anything and everything and just broke another darn coaster.....I really DISLIKE this cat.

Terrific: another day gone before I get to see my husband (first time in almost 2 weeks) on Friday

March 5th, 2013, 11:10 PM
Veteran
Terrific- 10+ inches of snow, I love when we get a huge snowfall. It is always so pretty outside

Terrible- 10+ inches of snow in March, isnt it supposed to be warming up and turning green by now. And having to drive home in the snowy mess and then shovel the driveway

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search