11DPO and lump in throat

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Taniam
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Taniam's Avatar Veteran
Hey ladies,

I am somewhat new to this board but i have been reading you guys for a bit trying to find answers because this is just very new to me.

We are currently TTC for our first and we have a hard time timing everything since DF is away for military training.

But i am currently 11 DPO and i very seldom get sick but i have been feeling for the past two days a bit of nausea and a weird feeling of lump in my throat all day, stopping somewhat when i eat. I also feel a bit like something is pushing on my sternum. I would ask DF since he i studying to be a paramedic but i don't want him to know just yet, i want to surprise him.

I am waiting until AF is due to test, we were disappointed before, but i wondered if anyone else had this symptom.

Oh and a bit TMI i have incredible burping, i mean i could enter a contest, if such a thing exist!

Thanks for your input, i love reading you guys!
March 5th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to say hi! My husband works out of state so timing for us is sometimes an issue. Are you using OPK's and temping? I have no clue about the lump in the throat thing! If you are 11DPO you could try a test...wait 2-3 days and then test again or wait 2-3 days and test period..good luck!

March 5th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Taniam's Avatar Veteran
Yes it's hard isn't it. My DF is 14 hours away by car, in a different time zone !! ARGGHH!

I did us OPK and seemed to get a progression but when i did my last one before i was due to O, it wasn't very concentrated urine TMI! I am not charting, although i had tried it before and sorta found that it wasn't very peaks and valleys throughout the entire cycle.

Found online that some women get the lump in the throat because of nausea and heartburn during pregnancy. I am usually very prone to heartburn so it is very possible that it would get worse during pregnancy.

I'll wait 3 days until AF is supposed to show and test. It's my DF's birthday on the 18th, hopefully i can get a BFP and mail him a nice present to announce it to him!
eilla05 likes this.
March 6th, 2013, 05:32 AM
Super Mommy
Hey!! It sounds to me like you have some acid reflux or heartburn! Those could both be good signs! I had it very bad with both of my kids!
March 6th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Super Mommy
I'm not really sure, but I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK! Hope you get your bfp!
Cycle #20, 2nd cycle on clomid
March 6th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Signs like wonderful pregnancy symptoms The best way to know is to test and we love pee sticks so you will have to keep us updated!!

My DH is in he military and it is sometimes hard to key up timing due to his crazy work schedule. FINGERS crossed you get your this month!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

March 6th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Taniam's Avatar Veteran
Thanks everyone, feels nice to get all your support. I woke up this morning feeling a bit crampy and since AF is due in two days I felt my heart sink. I hope it's not coming.
March 6th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well its never over till she actually shows. You could be cramping because either AF or your pregnant. Everything about TTC is so confusing because most symptoms can mean both. lol I know how you feel though. I hope she doesn't show up. Fxd!

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
March 6th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope that the witch stays away and you get your bfp!!! Fingers crossed for you!!! Please keep us updated on you!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search