UGH

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By hopeful_girl55
  • 1 Post By sareymac
  • 1 Post By blakesgirl09
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2013, 06:43 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I am going to make this short & sweet. I am upset with my hubby. I told him, THIS IS THE WEEK I will probably O tomorrow. . .BUT Last night before bed, I was trying to "set the mood" lol. . .ugh i am so awkward, by saying like cute things and he was being unresponsive. Sooo i told him, hey we needa get on it this week. And he said to me, any other time of the month I hafta beg you and now that you want a baby we HAFTA do it? I was shocked. ***. He has been wanting another longer than me. . . shouldnt that like not matter right now? UGH I am just really sad by that, needless to say I went to sleep sad last night and I am about to cry now. I am so scared we will miss it this month just because he wants to "prove a point".

March 6th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Super Mommy
I'm so sorry, hun! Men are such jerks sometimes. I'm actually surprised my DH doesn't do this to me. Have you talked to him about it today?
Cycle #20, 2nd cycle on clomid
March 6th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Men don't understand! Having that happen and missing a month drives us nuts! We have to wait all month and get so excited when its time to actually do something then they don't want to be "pressured" into it or "have to do it" because we are ovulating. I get just as mad as you, trust me!

I am so sorry he did that. I know in his mind it makes sense, we think so differently about this whole process. But I don't think you've missed it yet! Jump on him tonight. Force him if you have to. lol
cutenurse24 likes this.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
March 6th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Nope. I leave 2 hours before him for work so i kissed him goodbye and left. I am actually in an even worse mood (work related now) and Its making me cry. I hate this feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Men don't understand! Having that happen and missing a month drives us nuts! We have to wait all month and get so excited when its time to actually do something then they don't want to be "pressured" into it or "have to do it" because we are ovulating. I get just as mad as you, trust me!

I am so sorry he did that. I know in his mind it makes sense, we think so differently about this whole process. But I don't think you've missed it yet! Jump on him tonight. Force him if you have to. lol

thanks i know and I know that we dont do it enough as it is, but seriously. Jerkhole. I am pretty sure I am good still, but if we DTD the next 4 days and i am not pregnant next time im blaming him hahahaha
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

March 6th, 2013, 07:17 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww honey. I know the feeling.......kind of. DH and I were like that last month as well. I still managed every other day for the most part but on the actual day of O he worked late and we missed it and then the day after we fought and missed it again. I didn't really think much of it at the time but when AF showed a couple of days ago I got mad at him all over again. Sit down and explain your feelings to him. Somehow that always makes things a little better. Keep your head up. You haven't missed it yet!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

March 6th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Thanks ladies. I guess I just feel stressed out with everything else in my life that this is like the end of the world to me lol.

March 6th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Super Mommy
I don't think they have any idea the amount of time and work we put into this temping, opk, checking everything, worrying googling and everything else we do. Hopefully your day improves from here.
March 6th, 2013, 09:39 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry Hopefully you guys can catch the eggie because make up sex is always the best
cutenurse24 likes this.

March 6th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Beth2008's Avatar mommy in the making
So sorry, men can be jerks when they want to me. My DH has been like that before, we went to bed angry and missed our chance.

Thank you *Kiliki* for amazing siggy!

March 6th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry that DH responded that way. I do agree with blakesgirl09 that you need to sit down and talk it out, tell him your feelings. I hope that you don't miss your chance this month.

March 6th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Thanks, yea I will definitely talk to him later. We havent even gotten in an actual fight yet been together for 5 years, so it just caught me off guard ya know.

March 6th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I definitely understand about it catching you off guard. Please feel free to PM if you want or need someone to talk to.
sareymac likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search