SOY Question. Xposted in Gollymolly's post.

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2013, 07:15 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I too have a question about SOY. I am on CD3 today so if I am going to take it I need to start today. This is only cycle 3 TTC for me and I have fairly regular cycles and last month was my first charting but I did O, just not til CD17 with a 29 day cycle. I've read differing opinions on SOY especially with having normal cycles. I just don't want to try and fix something that's not broken. Any opinions. I need an answer today one way or the other. Thanks Ladies!! This is double posted in GollyMolly's post about soy, I just want to ensure that it's seen. Sorry for the trouble!!

March 6th, 2013, 08:14 AM
Veteran
Hmmmm, if it was your first month charting I might be inclined to say wait a cycle or two and see what your body is going to do. CD17 isn't that bad. I read varying articles and forums, a LOT of people said it helped them but there were also some that said it delayed O. In the end it's up to you. Or maybe you could just try it and if you don't feel like it helped, just don't take it next month. I know I'm not helping here

I decided to take SI because I normally Od CD19 but them stretched to CD23, I was trying to O earlier or have a stronger O. I ended up Oing on CD18 and it definitely"felt stronger". I took 100mg CD4-6 and 150mg CD5-7.

My Ovulation Chart

March 6th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have pretty decent O patterns and regular cycles, excluding the cycle after my chemical and I lov the soy I had a random ultrasound yesterday that showed to mature follies on my left side and I tell you I can feel ovulation. My whole reason for taking soy was to help with a stronger ovulation. But if you do take it be sure to use Mucinex and EPO just in case it dries you up a bit like it did me

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search