Thermometer rant grrrrr

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Super Mommy
Ok so last month I got a free basal thermometer with purchase of testing supplies and it has a way quiter beep than the one I bought and have been using so I waited for my new cycle and decided to give it a go and I think it is defective. So experiment time I am going to take my temp right now with 3 thermometers a Vicks one my original and my new ...Vicks 36.5 3 times in a row...old 36.47, 36.41 and 36.44...new 35.96,36.29and 36.2...
Now this whole month I have been feeling weird about this thermometer it takes forever but it's beep is nice and quiet. What would you do I will not be using the new one next cycle but would you continue with it this cycle? I know that it is all pretty irrelevant right now cuz I think I o'd already and whatever will be will be but I don't think my temps mean anything this month because of this freaking thermometer. New rule if they are giving them away for free you might wanna think twice grrrrrr. Sorry for the long rant.

I thought I had learned my lesson about temping like I only ever temp once in the morning cuz even if I don't move and try again ill get something different and it drives me batty.but clearly I have not learned this lesson new rule...do not temp more than once and for love never bring out 3 thermometers and start comparing lol. I'll be okay I promise lol ttc makes me a crazy person I know rationally that what the thermometer says isn't going to change what's actually happening but why do I let it make me the ranting crazy lady.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search