sareymac - joannaevelyn06 - kaydee78

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 9th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Super Mommy
Hey ladies. I am so sorry ladies, I have had a hellish month. AF arriving last month just completely threw me into a tail spin, so I thought some time off the boards was most conducive to mine and everyone on here's mental health!!!

Feeling much better now. Interestingly enough AF is 2 days late. I didn't really want a Christmas baby (would be due December 23rd) so we really didn't try too hard this month. I think though I actually double ovulated this month a week apart. I have had this happen a couple of times since my period returned and put it down to still breast feeding. So I am not really sure if AF is late or not. I am on cycle day 29 so I am either late or I still have another week to wait. I tested this morning and negative so who knows.

So how is everyone going?
April 10th, 2013, 04:55 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I understand the not wanting a christmas baby too! We werent really "trying" this month either, but it happens to be the month that we started having more time together and mushyness leads to getting down LOL. Sooo I feel like absolute crap which I guess it could be from anything but I am like Grrrrreat now i will be prego lol.
I hope you are feeling better Kelly. I am no stranger to being disappointed

April 12th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Super Mommy
LOL Sarah isn't it always the way!!! I swore I was never having a June baby because I am a Gemini and I didn't think 2 of us in the house was a great idea and guess what bubba no 2 is!!! Although he is cusp with Cancer so not too bad.

I am feeling much better. I was quite cross with myself for feeling so down about it all, when we have only been trying for a couple of months but I think my hormones might be out of whack. I am all over the place at the moment and being sleep deprived certainly doesn't help.

Still no AF, I am now six days late but still testing negative. Guessing it will arrive on Monday.
April 15th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Any update Kelly??

May 9th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Sooo I am in my 2ww right now (3/4 dpo). I am doing good at not thinking about it. I o'd last sunday/monday and we have been dtd almost everyday from april 29th til may 7th lol Soooo hopefully maybe something got in there and made a nice little home. . .

We have been enjoying the carefree doing it lately tho. I told him I wasn't going to think about Oing or talk about it or CM of course I cant help but notice and I have EWCM for like 4 days and all those days we did it soooo FX yesterday was a horrible headache day. I was nauseous and headachey i even stayed home from work which I NEVER do. . . Okay the end.
JoannaEvelyn06 likes this.

May 9th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Also. . . just wanted to update that the ONLY girl name we agreed on is now off the table. . .my friend who is pregnant will be using it. oh wellllll I was really upset at first because it took a LOT of convincing my hubby, but whatever I am not pregnant anyway and I am just not a crappy person like that, we will just have another boy hahaha

May 10th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Eeeek - my FX are so crossed for you!!!! Can't wait until you start testing I'm sorry about the name - if it makes you feel better, my brother and SIL named their 2nd DD the exact name I had picked out to use for my DD (but had never told anyone).. but then I named her something different and had intended to name a 2nd girl that name…. but nope, I can't now
May 10th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Thank you I am so stressed this month so who knows what will be. Yea I told my friend thats what suckkkks. But ya know what, we will just hafta pick a cooler name haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search