sareymac - joannaevelyn06 - kaydee78

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2013, 04:35 AM
Super Mommy
Hey ladies

Thought I would get the ball rolling. I am Kel (Kelly) and I live in South Australia. I am married and have a DD who is 3.5 and a DS who is 20 months. I am a SAHM and we are trying to conceive our 3rd bubba at the moment.

How are you doing? I am in my 2WW at the moment and going slowly insane. It seems to be the longest 2 weeks this time round!!

Looking forward to getting to know you both.

Kel
March 8th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I just saw this!! Sorry I'm so slow… it's nice to meet you

I think I am in my 2WW as well… came off bcp the beginning of January.. and things are still all over the place. … but hoping this month is ours for a !

I have a 4.5 year old DD… am married to an amazing man and we are trying to conceive our first.

Looking forward to getting to know you both!!
March 9th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Super Mommy
Joanna how are you doing hon? You have been in my thoughts. Have you tested again? I have everything crossed for you xx

AFM I am going insane. With my previous 2 pregnancies I have tested just to confirm what I already knew in my heart, that I was pregnant, same as this time. When I go back and read my journals from around that time, I didn't have very many symptoms, so really the same as this time. The only difference this time is that instead of waiting to test until AF was due I have been testing on and off from 6DPO, hoping to catch an early positive so I can watch it get darker and I am now 12 DPO and nothing. SIGH I think if I am out this month I will NOT be testing early next time, it is doing my head in!!
March 9th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Kelly - hi!

Testing and getting negatives is the worst….. I haven't tested again yet. I'm trying to just wait and see if I'm going to get AF next week - if she does come, it should be between Thursday and Saturday.

I'm sorry you keep getting bfn My first DD was a complete shock & surprise… I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was probably 5 or 6 weeks along. My period wasn't late yet - but what I was counting as my last period was actually IB…. and I was pregnant.

So, I wasn't aware of ANY early pregnancy symptoms… I literally woke up one day not pregnant & went to bed pregnant LOL.

This whole TTC thing is such a process, and even though I've only been at it a few months…. so draining at times!! Let me know when you test again!!!
March 10th, 2013, 08:14 PM
Super Mommy
Hi!!

Tested again this morning and again nothing, this is so bloody frustrating!! My period is due Wednesday so in reality only 2 more days to go and I will know one way or the other. I have only been using ic so on Wednesday I am going to get a FRER. Have to wait until then because we live in a small town so to buy one here would be like taking an advert out in the paper!!

Hmmm waking up not pregnant and going to bed pregnant sounds like the way to go to me!!

How you doing?
March 11th, 2013, 11:52 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
Hey ladies! I am soooo sorry I didnt see my name in the original buddy list so I thought they forgot me! I am so sorry!!!
Oh you girls are both in your 2ww thats awesome! I am just O-ing today it was late this month.
So how are you!??

Also, I am Sarah in NY I am married to my husband (obviously lol) Gary, we have a 15 month old, Gary (the 3rd) trying to make us a family of four! Second cycle.

March 11th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Super Mommy
Oh Sarah go get the baby dance happening hon!!! Good luck xx
March 11th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Ohhh we are so on iit! hahaha

March 12th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
YAY Sarah…… sending you lots of - hope you catch your eggie!!!

Kelly - how are you feeling today? Did you test this morning or are you waiting for tomorrow? I took a FRER yesterday - but it was a waste, because I did it in the late afternoon with very little hold time. *sigh*… my lack of self control is so frustrating sometimes

I'm excited to see your tests!!!
March 12th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Thank you!! I actually think I O'd last week around the 6th when i originally thought. . . Bc i just got back from my lunchbreak and there was a tinge of color on the toilet paper and i have those dull cramps! So the sign last time i was preggy!!

I kinda shrugged off last week bc i didnt get as much cm as usual, but I think I did O after all!

Cannot WAIT to see your tests girls!!!!
JoannaEvelyn06 likes this.

March 13th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Super Mommy
YAY Sarah sounds good!!! Fingers crossed for you

Joanne your symptoms are sounding awesome.

Hopefully you 2 get your BFP's this month. AF had arrived so I am out All good though I am sure it will happen soon.

Get testing ladies, I want to see those BFP's
March 14th, 2013, 06:02 AM
lol I will not be testing until next thurs . . I knowwwww thats soooo far away! But its the day AF is due I dont wanna get my hopes up so i will waiiiit.

Ugh i am sorry that you are out! that always sucks. . .

March 15th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Ladies -

Just checking in….. still no news really. Going to test again Saturday or Sunday if AF doesn't come. I'm still hopeful, I don't feel like the is coming… and I've been feeling nauseous today. Hope it's a good sign!!

Sarah, How are you doing - any new symptoms?

Kelly, I'm so sorry the came…… my FX are crossed that you catch your eggie this month!!!! <3
March 20th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Heyyy sorry it took so long, i kind of cant be on here at work anymore. . .lol OOPS. Anyway, I still am super tired and achey feeling. i am going MAYBE test tonight I am 13dpo (i think lol)
I have everything crossed for you!!!!!!
Kelly- I am sorry too she sucksssss

March 21st, 2013, 06:27 AM
heyyy looks like I am probably out. Majorly BFN last night, I say majorly bc it was the whitest white Ive ever seen haha. I was 13/14 dpo
Af is due like Sunday I think. . .Soooo I will test Monday if I dont get her, otherwise on to cycle 3. blegh.
How are you ladies doing?!

March 25th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Af has arrived...on to the next cycle.

April 3rd, 2013, 11:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Laaaaaadies!!!

I'm so sorry I've been such a horrible TTC buddy Life has been absolutely insane the past few weeks. Ugh. We weren't even able to try this cycle, which I guess it ok - because for some flipping reason AF decided to show up again 2 weeks after I had my last period. ***!?

Oh well.

I have a job interview this afternoon for a work from home job that sounds like a perfect fit for me. Just trying to make enough $$ so I can finish my real estate course and become a licensed real estate broker.

How are you all doing??
April 3rd, 2013, 12:07 PM
Ohhh im sorry!!! Good luck on the interview. ive been doing well. . .
Looks like O is coming in the next couple days. . .we havent even dtd since last month when i was O-ing. I have been soooo tired after work all day all i want to do is sleeeeep. lol Baby has been real sick too so we have had our hands full.

April 8th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Heyyy ladies, just wanted to see how you're doing?!

I am officially in my TWW. . .although I figured if this month we didnt conceive I would be perfectly happy with that seeing as I do NOT want to miss my sons Christmas, he will be two and I way more aware of everything ya know. . . anyway, of course we been BDing like no ones business just because we have been ultra mushy lately lol

How are you girls, where are you at??

April 8th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey there!! Hope your DS is feeling better - sick babies are no fun

Where am I at in my cycle.. that's a fantastic question LOL

I had what I thought to be AF March 17-20….. SUPER light, like the period I had before I found out I was pregnant (which turns out wasn't a period).

Then 2 weeks later on March 31, AF came again - but this time, heavier flow and more cramps. I finally stopped bleeding on the 5th….. so, I really have no clue where I'm at in my dang cycle

Congrats on being in your TWW! Maybe this will be the month you get your because you weren't really trying. I can sympathize with not wanting a Christmas baby though…. so, I understand.

Keep me posted!! Anything else exciting going on? I'm waiting to hear back about that job this week and I am going to try and finish my real estate class today.

Woot!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search