I have a problem..side note & 9dpo symtoms

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Veteran
Today I want to test so bad I only have two tests left (one Walmart dollar and one frer). Tomorrow I will be 10dpo and I just need to wait until then. I drank apple juice so I wouldn't be tempted anymore (going back to the post "she was pregnant and Gatorade was the father" I don't want a faulty test. Should I use the frer tomorrow I don't want to waste it.. Or should I use that one Monday?

Side note I went to a shoes party today at my neighbors we both moved in a few months ago and she has a son that was born the same day as my daughter at the same hospital so we always joked we had to get pregnant at the same time again well she told me today she was 15 weeks. I am way happy for her But i couldnt help but think well i would be 10 weeks I didn't tell her about my miscarriage but I told her hopefully we won't be to far behind you.

9dpo symtoms
-headache
-heartburn last three days which I got bad with my pregnancy but not until my 3rd trimester
-tired
-defiantly nauseous
-cramping (on and off since 1dpo always kind of there)
-I completely dried up cm after ovulation but its started again
-my lower back has hurt also since 1dpo but today feels fine
-on edge a bit annoyed with my hubby for no real reason

I have never track symptoms so they could all just be PMS I guess

Last edited by kyekye; March 9th, 2013 at 02:10 PM.
March 9th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All those sounds promising to me I would start testing on Monday to give some time unless you are going to buy more tests I plan on testing at 9DPO but i have tons of tests...*not an addict at all *

KUP and cannot wait to see your tests!!

March 9th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Princess View Post
All those sounds promising to me I would start testing on Monday to give some time unless you are going to buy more tests I plan on testing at 9DPO but i have tons of tests...*not an addict at all *

KUP and cannot wait to see your tests!!
Ya I'll probably wait until Monday for sure to use the FRER I can get more tests I am just too tired to do anything today
March 9th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
Fx'd

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search