Off of topic but I really need someone to talk to

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2005, 05:14 PM
angel9286's Avatar Veteran
I have a problem and I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on what to do. I used to talk to this dude and we stopped talking almost a year ago because I found out that he had gotten another girl pregnant. The girl that he gotten pregnant acted like everything was all good with me and her until we started school ( I'm in college by the way) and she found out who I was. She was in my class and pregnant at the time. She just used to sit in the back of the class and just stare at me and telling other people how she was going to beat me up for no reason at all. Now she has had the baby (which she had in December). But any way to make a long story short I still she her when she comes and pick up my ex from school (he's in highschool by the way) because I'm there to pick up my little cousin. Everyday the girl is always harrasing me and she always have to bring someone with her to do it. She'll so stupid stuff like if I'm driving behind her she'll stop hard on brakes to try to make me hit her in the back, and the sad thing about it is she'll have her baby and the other girl three kids in the car sitting in the beakseat. Yesterday she followed me home but I had some of my family standing outside waiting on her so she drive on by. I don't want to get in no trouble by the police or anything but she is driving me NUTS!! Please anyone give me some advice before I do something that I will really regret. Thanks Sorry so long.

April 19th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Veteran
Wow, that's a tough one.

Well, first of all, I would definitely confront her. What's her issue with you? Putting her baby and other people's children in danger because she's being inmature is not only stupid and unsafe but also very scary.

Personally, I would confront her, find out what the issue is, and tell her straight out that if you can't resolve it rationally, you'll go to the police or social services because you want to make sure the children are safe.

Sorry, AF is here and I'm in full "get out of my way" mood, so I'm being pretty candid. I hope I didn't offend anyone, but to put any child in danger is just unacceptable! Not to mention, you're uncomfortable and being stalked!

I hope it works out!

April 19th, 2005, 08:05 PM
I really don't understand what her issue is with me, it's just that the first time she saw me she just made up her mind that she didn't like me. For heavens sake I have never even said one thing to the girl I try not to even look at her, but she'll try to make me pay attention to her, she will park beside at the high school and just start talking about me, and if there's no park she'll make one just so she can park beside me. She's crazy and I really don't want to say anything to her because if I do I'm scared that might start a fight, and I really don't want to go to jail over foolishness.

April 19th, 2005, 10:16 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
I agree with Momtocurtis, you should confront her in a public place where there are a lot of people in case she is not all talk! That way, if she throws a punch you will have witnesses and most likely the police will be called then.

If you are seriously worried about her child and her friends children, you could still call social services even if you chose not to confront her.

Well, I wish you all the best and lots of luck! If you need anymore help , you know where to find it.

Christina

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

April 20th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I too would take a witness and ask her what her problem is ( and I would have a tape recorder in hand) and tell her that you want her to leave you alone or you are going to press charges against her if she keeps this up.

It is just a game to some people and she is risking having a accident with the baby in the car and you could care less about this jerk that she has. I would not let her play the games with me I would have it put on her record so maybe she will GROW up and see that if you still wanted him you would have him!!! Good Luck

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
April 20th, 2005, 02:46 PM
bananna's Avatar Regular
Angel are you pregnant?? Your tickers confuse me.... If you are pregnant do not take the chance of this girl hitting you. You are taking the chance of hurting your baby. I am new so dont know if you are or not. If you are not than I would agree with everyone else on the topic. I hope you can get everything worked out..

http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/945d2

Shawna
XOXOXO

Have Faith everything happens for a reason.
April 20th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Super Mommy
Well first of all, if she is acting very immature...probably too immature to be raising a child. But she will find out sooner or later what her real issues are....and that is to take the best care of her child. She just sounds jealous like she thinks you still want to be with the baby's father. If you just ignore her maybe she will eventually get fed up with it. You may want to talk to your ex, because he may be telling her stuff that isn't true. All in all, you can't really do anything about it. Well atleast around here you couldn't because the cops won't do anything about it. They will just look at it as childish jibber. But, if you did want to get a restraining order, you could probly do that. I just hope she doesn't go so far as actually doing something to cause a big accident, which she is pushing it pretty close. Just be careful and watch out for yourself. It's terrible to say, but her actions will catch up with her sooner or later.

We are angels with but one wing, and to fly we must embrace each other
April 20th, 2005, 04:03 PM
Thank you all so much for your advice . I know her action will catch up with her and she will get everything that she deserves but I've been ignoring her and dealing with this for about a year now and it's sicking and time to put it to rest. No bananna I am not pregnant one of my beat friends is and her baby is going to be my god child. I just posted how many weeks pregnant she was just to keep up with how far along she is. Blue Eyes 409 you're exactly right I can get him back if I wanted to and i think she knows that, that's why she's acting the way she is, besides we've been together for three years vs. their one year.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search