Update on SA, Update in Post 12 :(

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24
  • 1 Post By blakesgirl09
  • 1 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24
  • 1 Post By mommamindy
  • 1 Post By Hope2Be13
  • 1 Post By GollyMolly
  • 2 Post By cutenurse24
  • 2 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 3 Post By bella88
  • 1 Post By mommamindy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Ladies,

I didn't want you to think I had forgotten to let you know the results. Well apparently the doctor that looks at the results, has been out of town all week (I'm guessing Spring Break with the kids because all the kids are on Spring Break down here). (Side note, really drives me crazy that we are having to wait, like TTC isn't more important than Spring Break )So hopefully he will get to look at the results on Monday and or Tuesday and then fax the results to my NP's office will be able to give me those results. Fingers crossed!!! It is going to be a long weekend of waiting!!
We are both definitely a little anxious/nervous about it. Hoping to know by Tuesday so DH can tell his oncologist. He has his regular three month follow up appt on Tuesday morning. So we are also nervous and anxious about that too. Thinking we will ask for another panel of his hormone levels to be drawn while they are drawing blood for his usual stuff.

Love Ya'll,
Sarah Jane
mommamindy likes this.

Last edited by cutenurse24; March 16th, 2013 at 09:24 AM.
March 15th, 2013, 06:41 PM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was beginning to wonder. His appt was this past Tuesday right?? You guys are in my thoughts this weekend and I hope you get all good news on Tuesday next week. What about you, haven't seen an update in a few days. I hope all is well!
cutenurse24 likes this.

March 15th, 2013, 06:49 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Definitely more important than spring break! I am hoping the time waiting will be worth it with some amazing news for you guys . I've got everything crossed for you that all tests come back with awesome results!
cutenurse24 likes this.

March 15th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakesgirl09 View Post
I was beginning to wonder. His appt was this past Tuesday right?? You guys are in my thoughts this weekend and I hope you get all good news on Tuesday next week. What about you, haven't seen an update in a few days. I hope all is well!
Hey Angie!!! I haven't updated about myself because there really hasn't been anything to really say CD 49 and still no AF. I am hoping to get into see the NP on Monday/Tuesday and get the results at the same time I haven't taken a test since last week because really haven't felt pregnant like I did with DS. But this week, my boobs are sore and my nipples are definitely sensitive. Even sensitive to the water from the shower head hitting them. DH swears that my boobs feel bigger and the veins are definitely popping out again. I am really hoping this means AF is coming or that I am preggo. I guess I haven't tested again because I really didn't want to see another bfn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella88 View Post
Definitely more important than spring break! I am hoping the time waiting will be worth it with some amazing news for you guys . I've got everything crossed for you that all tests come back with awesome results!
Hey Elissa!!! Right??!!! TTC is so more important than kicking back and relaxing I am definitely hoping that this just means that they have great news to share with us. We get anxious every 3 months with his regular check ups (I think I get more nervous than he does) and this month I can't go with him (I work Monday&Tuesday night ) because his appt is at 1045.
mommamindy likes this.

March 15th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Beautiful Life!
I so want you to go test now!!!! I know you don't want to see another bfn, so I understand if you don't, but I have never been sensitive to water unless I was pg! And I've had sensitivities to pms, to much caffeine, etc.

I want to see the test! And then I'll cry with you if it's another bfn!
cutenurse24 likes this.

March 15th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! You have my prayers!!
cutenurse24 likes this.
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

March 15th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Super Mommy
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well at all of your appointments.
cutenurse24 likes this.

March 15th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamindy View Post
I so want you to go test now!!!! I know you don't want to see another bfn, so I understand if you don't, but I have never been sensitive to water unless I was pg! And I've had sensitivities to pms, to much caffeine, etc.

I want to see the test! And then I'll cry with you if it's another bfn!
I promise I will take a test in the morning, any preference, FRER or Answer?? I have one of each left. I bought the packages with two in each one and ended up with a bonus test in each one. I plan on posting the test regardless of the result. Oh and I forgot to add that I feel like I am walking around with the head lights on all the time if you know what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMV106 View Post
Good luck! You have my prayers!!
Thanks Jill!!! That means so much to me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GollyMolly View Post
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well at all of your appointments.
Thanks Mallory!!! That means so much to me!!!I am hoping that his appt goes well. I feel so bad that I can't go with him, I haven't missed an appt with him since we started seeing this oncologist.
bella88 and mommamindy like this.

March 15th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Either in my opinion!! TEST TEST TEST Sorry you are having to wait...Wish there was something I could do. Thinking of you
cutenurse24 and mommamindy like this.

March 15th, 2013, 08:26 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
FRER we can both post one tomorrow and hopefully both with two lines!!

March 15th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Beautiful Life!
I also say frer, but that's my opinion. Can't wait to see it!!!
cutenurse24 likes this.

March 16th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
So today is CD 50 and test today and bfn Oh well, just having a long anovulatory cycle Will definitely be trying to get in this wk to see the NP and get checked out. I guess I don't ovulate without the help of Clomid which is even more sad and depressing. Just wanting AF to come already so I can have a clean start, start with temping and taking Clomid. Oh well, just means I can definitely enjoy my girl's night even more tonight Sorry that the pics a blurry, my cell phone is going on 4yrs old and the camera isn't that great. Hoping to get a new phone soon

Here are the pics: I apologize if they are super huge

Answer Test Pic #1

Answer Test Pic #2

Answer Test Pic #3

FRER Test Pic #1

FRER Test Pic #2

FRER Test Pic #3

Here are the two of the pics posted on Countdown to Pregnancy:

Answer Test Pic #1 http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=108276

Answer Test Pic #3 http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=108279

FRER Test Pic #1 http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=108277

FRER Test Pic #3 http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...lleryid=108280

Last edited by cutenurse24; March 16th, 2013 at 09:35 AM.
March 16th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
Enjoy your girls night. I had a lil something last night and I feel guilty today.

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

March 16th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Enjoy your night

March 16th, 2013, 04:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks I am super excited!!! Figures I would waste the time and money on peeing on these sticks just to get AF like cramps. Hoping that means she will be showing up tomorrow. What do you think??? Should I ask my NP about taking SI instead of Clomid this cycle or just take the Clomid???

March 16th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry I do not have any answers to your questions, but I do hope you have a fun girls night out!
March 16th, 2013, 06:21 PM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have fun Sarah!!!

March 16th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Beautiful Life!
So sorry about your bfn's! I hope it triggers af to start so you can start a fresh cycle! Don't know about the clomid question. Have fun tonight!

March 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So I did have a great night out. Had a nice dinner, wine, cupcakes, and Breaking Dawn Part1&2. It was so nice to just relax. I needed it and just wishing it would help bring AF. Of course all cramping has stopped My body has no idea what it is doing any more

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search