OPK picture....Hoping I didn't O already!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 22nd, 2013, 08:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
These are from the 16th until now..obviously the ones except for the bottom one are older...bottom was from just a few minutes ago (I wrote the wrong date!). No temp drop yet to indicate O on FF.

What do you think?

http://postimg.org/image/7kicns1ur/

March 23rd, 2013, 06:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wish I could help you out on this, but I am far from a pro and use clearblue easy,lol.
March 23rd, 2013, 09:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I would say that your am test on 3/22 looks positive to me.So since you got your positve that means you will O within the next 24-36hrs. Fingers crossed for you!!! Good luck!!!

March 23rd, 2013, 09:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutenurse24 View Post
I would say that your am test on 3/22 looks positive to me.So since you got your positve that means you will O within the next 24-36hrs. Fingers crossed for you!!! Good luck!!!
Crud!! I was thinking the same thing but my temp hasn't dropped yet so maybe in the morning! We BD yesterday morning and will again today at some point gosh I hope to catch that eggie!!!!!!!!!! Dh just got home yesterday about 11:30am so crossing my fingers that its not to late

Oh and I took another OPK this morning...light than yesterdays PM one

March 23rd, 2013, 12:13 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
The one of yesterday am looks almost positive but today's afternoon looks further negative..
It's possible ur surge came last night if u would have done a pm test yesterday with an am test today.. So u might ovulate really today or tomorrow so keep BD! Or for some odd reason ur body is gearing and hasn't o'ed. Time will tell better if u keep up with ur temping! GL!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

March 23rd, 2013, 05:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I took another OPK about 10 minutes ago...either I missed my surge or ?? because that test there was barely and I mean barely a line there if at all. I had to "look" for it to see it! Still no temp drop though so maybe I will O tomorrow?

March 23rd, 2013, 08:40 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar LOVE my GiRL & BoyS! <3
Quite possible.. The 2cycles that I ever used opk's I ovulated 2 days later I got my CH for that day. Looks possible u just missed it.. That's why I think maybe u would have saw a positive opk yesterday night and this early morning!!

Hope hubby feels like some more BD!!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

March 23rd, 2013, 10:26 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Looks like you might have got your surge between the 22nd AM test and the 23rd PM test to me. I think a 22nd PM test would probably have been positive or maybe a 23rd AM test? Missed the surge maybe but your chart says to me that you haven't missed O. Watery CM on CD13 is also good

March 24th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella88 View Post
Looks like you might have got your surge between the 22nd AM test and the 23rd PM test to me. I think a 22nd PM test would probably have been positive or maybe a 23rd AM test? Missed the surge maybe but your chart says to me that you haven't missed O. Watery CM on CD13 is also good
I wrote the wrong date on that 23pm...that was the 22nd pm date test ! I thought I put that in the original post...going back to check now. Those are test from the 16-22nd PM.

But what the heck is going on! My chart hasn't picked up O yet my OPK's as of last night there was barely a line. So either I missed it and the temp for Saturday morning was off because I had gotten up to walk about 1.5 hours before I temped so maybe if I would have temped correctly that would have been it....

This is going to drive me insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search