so confused and dealing with mixed emotions...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 08:20 AM
hello ladies

im in a difficult situation at the moment. at least thats how i feel. i am a 26year old mom expecting her 3rd child. and as i should be happy. i dont know how to really feel about it. along with my other pregnancies they have not been planned and more like accidents. and as much as i love my boys, the third pregnancy has me freaking out. i know most of you are thinking well why havent you used protection or birth control? many reasons why i haven't . i decided to get my life together, as in got all my high school credits graduating this june. already in my placement for hairstyling and in september i will be attending college for a make up course ive been wanting to take for years. so you see I'm almost where i want to be in order to be successful and now with this pregnancy it will slow me down. i hate sounding selfish and kills me to even think about terminating my pregnancy. but along with other issues, my boyfriend was also feeling confused about it and throughout our arguments and him explaining the financial situation and the kids we need to think about, every time out of anger i would say i would terminate it ,he never said nothing. but when some what calm he would say he never thought about it or wants me to go through with it. i just dont feel the support i need from him and i dont think hes completely wrapped his head around it. but going back to me i dont know what to do and to be honest our relationship isnt the greatest right now, especially with the fact that i want to leave, not because he abuses me or nothing to do with it, but i cant deal with his family issues and my only fear is raising 3 or 2 kids alone. i know this all too much to read and maybe not understandable but my mind is running and you can only imagine how this is an everyday thing where i think im going insane. but i do and would appreicate everyones honesty. if anyone is interested in knowing my whole story i am willing to to share in order to get a proper response. thank you

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search