This is really making me mad

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree17Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 12:31 PM
Jenn10's Avatar Expecting # 2
still no positive yet gurr what my chart is doing i have no idea the digtal opks when i eject them from the stick it looks like a regular opk it has to lines and ive been watching them and there getting darker has anyone used the digital and got a smiley had had two dark blue lines when you eject it from the stick? i am really getting frusterated
March 23rd, 2013, 02:39 PM
Bump
March 23rd, 2013, 02:48 PM
mom2pne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know this is going to seem dumb, but any chance you ovulated on cd 10 and because you didn't use your opks sooner you missed your surge?
MommaLove13 and Jenn10 like this.
March 23rd, 2013, 02:50 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
How often r u testing?

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

March 23rd, 2013, 03:09 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I see what she's saying there. Did you have any fertile signs on CD 10? It looks possible.
Jenn10 likes this.

March 23rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Super Mommy
Know what you are saying about he lines I use digi's and they do get darker but I always get a smiley when it's actually positive hopefully your smiley is just around the corner with digital tests we are not supposed to read the lines I know it's hard not to.
March 23rd, 2013, 04:06 PM
On cd 10 around there I had mild cramping but if I Oed why didn't I get crosshairs or why wouldn't my temp stay up? And wannaB so the lines havw nothing to do wirh the test? It has me really confused cause last cycle my temps stayed below the 97's till I actually Oed I want tp pull my hair out lol
March 23rd, 2013, 04:10 PM
KayM's Avatar Veteran
I would not go by what the lines look like on the ejected stick. I finally got my first positive on CD30 and the line wasn't as dark as the control line. Even the packaging inside says "You cannot determine your result from any line you see on the Test Stick."

Keep testing. Perhaps you are having a late ovulation?
hotpinkheels likes this.
March 23rd, 2013, 04:25 PM
I have one test left I think I should wait till monday to test again ugh gurr
March 23rd, 2013, 05:05 PM
KayM's Avatar Veteran
I'm not sure how many you had, but this is the 20pack I had bought from Amazon for only $32. At Walmart it was $18 for 7 so that is a really good deal.

HTML Code:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002VLYAOI/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1364079847&sr=8-1&pi=SL75
March 23rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would go and buy some cheapies if you can at the dollar store or maybe see if Walmart has the cheapies for .88

You had a pretty long flow and with that yoru lining needs plenty of time to "bulk up" and get nice and fluffy I would try to test more than once a day because you may have missed your surge if you are only testing only once a day. I usually do the cheapies and then test with the same urine with a digi if I think the cheapie is positive or not. I use the digi as a confirmation I HOPE THIS HELPS GIRL!!

Do not get discouraged because each cycle is different from the previous one.

I would BD every time you have a temp dip and see where it takes you as well if you are not able to test more than once a day. It looks like yesterday could have been O date so fingers crossed you have a couple more days of high temps

GOOD LUCK!

March 23rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
You wouldn't get CH's with missing temps like there is none for cd 9. Try adding a temp that day and see what happens. Also, temps can fluctuate even in the 2ww depending on your sleep pattern and when you are temping.
Jenn10 likes this.
March 23rd, 2013, 09:02 PM
Well I did What you said go check out my chart and tell me what you think now
mom2pne likes this.
March 23rd, 2013, 10:05 PM
Having those CHs sure does seem like I maybe right. I forget was this your third chart after stopping birth control? If so your body is still trying to sort itself out. I would continue to temp and use the opk's until you are sure you have ovulated and if you get af before Easter I would start using the opk's sooner just in case like with my suspicion you O earlier. GL I hope you still see a bfp!

Here's also a thing from FF about the temp dip under the coverline it has given you.

My temperature has dipped below the coverline during the luteal phase. Does this mean I didn't really ovulate? Could I still be pregnant?

The coverline carries no physiological meaning. It is just a visual tool to help you see your ovulation pattern. Whether or not your temperature rises or falls below this line does not necessarily indicate anything significant. Individual temperatures can fluctuate at any time of the cycle, for both hormonal or non-hormonal reasons. A single dropped temperature usually doesn't mean much. You want to look at "the big picture" and see a pattern of temperatures over time. As long as you can see a biphasic pattern and a trend towards elevated temperatures after ovulation, there is no need to worry about a single dropped temperature or two.

If, however, you have so many lower temperatures that you can no longer see a biphasic pattern on your chart, (and you are taking your temperature accurately) this could mean that you did not yet ovulate and should consider yourself potentially fertile so you don't miss an opportunity to conceive.
Jenn10 likes this.
March 24th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Thank you and this would be my second month ovulating it's just weird that its up and down thank you that helped a lot
mom2pne likes this.
March 24th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Thank you my chart just has me stumped lol
March 24th, 2013, 05:10 PM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Oh sweetie, don't let it get you down. I know how long you have been waiting to have a proper working cycle and I know how much this is getting you down.

Your body has JUST got back to knowing what a cycle is like. Maybe it has to figure its self out for a while.

I am sure your till will come soon now that your body has remembered how to ovulate.

I agree with the ladies who said get some cheapies, they are so worth it sweetie, you know where you are if you want me. xx
Jenn10 likes this.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

March 24th, 2013, 05:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Fingers crossed for you Jen!!!! Hope your body just settles down and does what it is supposed to do. Don't get discouraged, you have come a long way!!!! Hoping though you get your bfp soon!!!
Jenn10 likes this.

March 24th, 2013, 06:01 PM
hotpinkheels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used the digital opks and it said do not look at the lines...only go by the smiley. Hop thesis your month GL
Jenn10 likes this.
March 24th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Thank you ladies it just gets frusterating when my temps don't stay up

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search