Optimistic

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By bella88
  • 2 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By katydae88
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24
  • 1 Post By beautiful.mess

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 06:25 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been taking the EPO for a few days now and I think it is starting to help with CM already. Also it actually worked super well for it's advertised purpose. I had nearly no PMS and had no cramps at all during AF. That was taking it only two times a day instead of the recommended 3. I was even less bloated and gross too. Here I was taking it just for the extra days of it being in my system before I got to when I really wanted the CM boost and it actually helped with AF, it was a nice surprise. Raspberry leaf tea is nice enough that I actually had it without sugar (mostly because I forgot I was even making it and drank it in a hurry before I left) and *gasp* it was actually nice. I don't drink tea or coffee without sugar (it took like a month and a half to wean slowly off sugar in my green tea ) so it is good to be able to drink this one. I just bought peppermint tea and I am going to start having it at night just before bed. I haven't forgotten to take my pregnancy multivitamins so far so I have been on top of that too. I did find something that had soy isoflavones in it but it says its for menopause relief and I am reluctant because it has something in it besides just soy isoflavones and I don't know what it is for. Just some calcium stuff I think but maybe someone else might know. This is the active indredient list:
Glycine max (Soy bean) extract equivalent to dry seed (standardised to contain isoflavone glycosides 50 mg) 33.5 g (33,500 mg)
Calcium hydrogen phosphate 450 mg
It is a bit too late to take it now but I am hoping the peppermint tea, raspberry leaf tea, lemon water and EPO will be plenty. If things don't work this cycle I am toying with the idea of taking two a day maybe next cycle to get 100mg into me on CD 1-5. I don't want to take it later and delay when I normally O, I just want to boost it mostly. Anyone have any better suggestions? It's like $30 for 30 tablets but I guess that is three cycles worth so not TOO bad I guess... I'd rather not have to think about needing it at all .
I know it's been all of four days but I am optimistic for good things this cycle . Now to catch that egg!
cutenurse24 and katydae88 like this.

March 23rd, 2013, 07:04 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YAY FX'd there is not another cycle to have to worry about I start temping tomorrow!! WOO HOO Let's get our s!!!!
bella88 and katydae88 like this.

March 23rd, 2013, 07:21 PM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just started temping again this morning glad I skipped during AF this time, my temps seemed to stay high until AF left last cycle and I think it messed with the coverline a bit. Heck, my temp usually still stays above last cycles coverline even after AF arrives . Was nice and low this morning so a great spot to start . How was your bloodwork yesterday? When do you hear back?

March 23rd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Bella, I really hope this is your month to get a BFP!!! I've got my fx'd for you
bella88 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
March 23rd, 2013, 08:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have my fingers crossed for you that this is your cycle Elissa!!! So excited for you!!! Glad to hear that EPO is helping you.I just know this is going to be your cycle!!!
bella88 likes this.

March 23rd, 2013, 08:42 PM
beautiful.mess's Avatar PhotograMommy
Send a message via AIM to beautiful.mess
Fingers crossed for you this cycle!!!
bella88 likes this.

Married Chris on 4.7.2006
Mommy to Madison Mae 4.26.08 <3
and Sydney Paige 4.28.10
Poppyseed due 12.10.13
]
-Mark 10:6-9