A chance to know each other better

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree117Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Sweetiepeamama's Avatar Veteran
Ooh, I just saw this post, what a good idea! I am Stacy, my hubby is Brian, we are both 31. I am a high school guidance counselor and hubs manages an auto parts store. We have been married for six years this coming October, together for seven years this month! I know, it sounds fast, right? We met in March of 2006 on Match.com, got engaged Christmas of 2006 and married in October 2007.

We are crazy in love with our DS, Jake, who is 2 1/2. He is the JOY of our lives. Hubs was ready way before me to try for another, but we're on the same page now and looking forward to giving DS a sibling. Hubs would like a girl, but I truly do not care either way. I like being a boy mom But of course it would be awesome to have a daughter too!

We have two pets, Ceasar, a spastic German Shepherd and Jasper, a Maine Coon cat. Both were rescued from local adoption agencies. We are fortunate to live close to both of our families and wouldn't have it any other way! I write a family blog at www dot meandtheboys2011 dot blogspot dot com. Feel free to come over and check it out, but please don't leave any comments about TTC, since I have family and friends who read it too and we don't discuss our TTC plans in real life

Loved reading about everyone!
katydae88 and Seaweed like this.
Me (31) + Hubs (31) = One amazing DS (August 2010). Baby #2 Expected January 6th 2014!

March 28th, 2013, 10:55 AM
Veteran
Love your post "a spastic german shepherd" thats so funny lol
March 28th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Veteran
My name is Kylie. I am 24 my birthday was just last Saturday! My husband is 28. We have been married just over 2.5 years. We have a daughter who is 16 months today! I am a stay at home Mom and my husband is a programmer. I love every show out there {Grey's anatomy, vampire diaries, once upon a time, revenge, the biggest loser.} I love to run, I have only run one full marathon (26.2 miles) and many halves but hope to run another full after I have another baby! I ran a half (13.1 miles) when I was pregnant with my daughter. I also love interior design! I graduated in Elementary Education. (k-8 grade)

We have been pretty bless in the TTC department. We got pregnant with my daughter by accident (one time not using protection) then I finally got my period back last November so we TNTP and got pregnant my second cycle but that ended in an early miscarriage. So we are now on the TTC board and are hoping we get lucky again!

I wish the best for all of you and hope we can I get out BFP soon!! I love seeing when someone gets one so please posts pictures!!
pinklimes, jeragiz and katydae88 like this.
March 28th, 2013, 12:22 PM
mom2pne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello My name is Simone. I'm nearly 40. My dh and I have been together since 1/16/1992 and got married 1/16/1997. We had 2 kids at the time. We would have had a 21 year old this year, but I lost that baby. It took 14 months to get pregnant again and on the 12th my oldest will be 19. My twins will be 7 on the 6th. My second oldest is 16 and my youngest is 3. They are all boys and hope one day to have a girl!

Oh I am a sahm. When Trent was 1 I got my GED as I dropped out of high school in October 1991. I worked on and off and went to college from Fall 2003 until Spring 2005.
katydae88 likes this.
March 28th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Leslie
Hi! I'll introduce myself too! I'm Leslie (29) and married for 5 years to my wonderful hubby (31). We have a son that's 2.5 and he's awesome. We're ttc #2. We had an early loss in Dec 2012 and I've had two regular cycles since then but nothing yet. I'm a week late but bfn's. I haven't charted but I took opt for fun yesterday and the lines were very close. Today the test line was very faint.. so hopefully I just ovulated and we get bfp soon!!

Hope we're all in the same ddc soon!
katydae88 likes this.
March 28th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Leslie
I forgot to add my favorite activities. I enjoy running.. it really helps clear my mind. Dh and I are doing 10k race this Sat. We did half marathon together in 2007. He did a full marathon last month. We love music, watching movies, traveling (when we have time), reading, and just relaxing with friends. I'm a photographer and Dh is a teacher
katydae88 likes this.

Last edited by pinklimes; March 28th, 2013 at 11:36 PM.
March 29th, 2013, 08:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My name is Lana (41) and my DH is Pat (46). We will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary on May 13th. This is a 2nd marriage for both of us. I have two children from my previous marriage, my DS will be 23 in May and my DD is 20. My DH doesn't have any biological children, he and his first wife had 4 miscarriages We have been ttc for 17 cycles/months now and I have yet to see a BFP I had a tubal reversal on Sept 30, 2011 and we started ttc in Oct 2011 even though the dr told us to wait 2 cycles before ttc.

I am in college full time getting my bachelors degree in Early Childhood (Pre-K-3). I am also doing my 2nd internship this semester so I go one day a week and spend the whole day in a Pre-K room. My Dh works for the McKee Baking Company (Little Debbie Snack Cakes). He works 2nd shift Sunday-Thursday so we don't see each other much through the week because I am usually in bed by the time he gets home since I have to get up between 5:00 - 5:30 am to go to school. My DH has worked there for 15 years and he is hoping that when I graduate from college that he can get a different job so we can spend more time with each other He has also said that if we do have a baby that he will let me work and he will be a stay at home dad

I found the Just Mommies website in Nov 2012 and I am now addicted to it and spend a lot of my free time on here!! I also spend a lot of time on here and don't do my homework like I should I love to read! It is my favorite hobby My DH can't wait for me to finish school and get my own classroom because I have over 1500 children's books as well as a lot of teaching books.

Some of my favorite shows to watch are: Grimm, Shark Tank, Malibu Country, Body of Proof, Rules of Engagement and Once Upon a Time to name a few! My DH has a Triumph motorcycle and I like to ride on it with him some (I still have a fear of motorcycles but it isn't as bad as it was before we met!). I would really love for us to take a vacation this summer but it probably won't happen with him being the only one working

I am hoping to get my BFP soon!! I would also love it if WE ALL got our BFP's and were in the same DDC together

My Ovulation Chart
March 29th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Hi! My name is Amy (26) and I'm married to Sam (28). We have been married for 2 years and trying for our first for 1 year with no luck. We have fur babies, 2 dachshund dogs called Fernando and Troy and a cat called Bertie.
My husband owns a web design company and I work for him in the art department we have agreed that when we finally get pregnant I will become a SAHM.
I love baking and sewing in my spare time. Our favorite shows are Friends (can never get enough), Two and a Half Men and Dexter (deliciously dark).
I've been following the posts since I found the site a couple of weeks ago but always been to scared to join and post, thought this is a good way to introduce myself.
Looking forward to getting to know you all
March 29th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Veteran
Its nice to meet you amy so glad you decided to start posting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search