I am going a bit mad with my thoughts :-(

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
Well, as previously mentioned, I am very regular. I have 28 day cycles and ovulate on day 14-15. This cycle days 14 and 15 were Monday and Tuesday 18th and 19th March. My OPK's were negative those days until the Wednesday. Then I ran out and could not test anymore :-(. I started cramping on Thursday so I guessed I ovulated around then Thursday- Friday 21st-22nd March. But who knows for sure? I have been cramping since, and it was at its worst in the weekend it felt like AF was about to show up although its not due for another week. Cramping has been lighter since then and only at night. Friday and Saturday I had very weird ''fluids'' coming out, very think and white and sticky. It has changed since. The last couple of days it has been more yellow is and more creamy. My cervix has been very high, hard to reach the last 2-3 days, I have been extremely hungry, just the tought of food makes me want it and my lower back has been killing me. Also, my blood pressure seems to be dropping a bit every time I stand up after sitting down for a while or getting out of bed. Now my thoughts are, what if I didnt ovulate Thursday? And if not then when? And what are all those weird things happening to me? What could they mean what if I havent ovulated yet? lol I am going mad, I will get right into business again I think just in case I haven't ovulated. We BD on those dates: Thurs 14th, fri 15th, sat 16th, sun 17th, Wed 20th and Sat 23rd. Please someone tell me something, I am going a bit crazy! :-(. Still cramping a bit.
March 27th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Veteran
No your not crazy lol. . .our bodies do wierd things sometimes. What I do is I got me a pocket calendar I write down cd1 when I see red blood and then I bd every other day cd 10 - 18 I also have an app on my phone that helps me keep track of my fertile days I take an opk starting on day 10 until I get or miss my period I got one left so got to get some more I only test once a day. I have a 32 day cycle so it helps to have the app to help tell you when you are fertile I have uterine fibroids and pcos but I believe with god all things are possible so good luck to you I hope get your soon

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search