Mixed emotions happy for sister sad for me

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By babygirlbaby
  • 1 Post By blakesgirl09
  • 1 Post By Jibby
  • 1 Post By Gamer_Princess
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Veteran
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE LORD IS DOING. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR 11+ MONTHS TO GET PREGNANT AND IN THE MEAN TIME MY SISTER HAS GOTTEN PREGNANT HAD A BABY & HE IS 10WEEKS OLD AND NOW SHE MAY BE PREGNANT AGAIN WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHY CANT I GET PREGNANT I JUST FEEL I AM AT MY BREAKING POINT WHERE I COULD JUST CRY I AM HAPPY FOR HER CAUSE IT DID TAKE HER 4 YEARS TO GET PG IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT STILL SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL LIL BOY AND HERE I AM STILL TRYING. . . . .11+ MONTHS LATER. I AM PRAYING THIS IS MY TURN I HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR THIS CYCLE. HOW CAN I ACT HAPPY FOR HER WHEN I AM ABOUT TO CRY?????? ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED.....
March 27th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Super Mommy
I am so sorry, this must be really difficult Are you close with your sister? Does she know how long you've been trying? I would talk to her about it, not necessarily that it hurts you that she might be pg again, but that you're having a hard time with ttc. At least then, she can be understanding of your situation and use tact when talking to you about hers.

Good luck, sweetie! I hope this is your month!
Caydens_mommy likes this.
Cycle #20, 2nd cycle on clomid
March 27th, 2013, 10:22 AM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry that you are having a hard time today. I'm sure if you talked to your sister, you would feel much better and let her know how you were feeling it would make you feel much better.

March 27th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry honey. This is so hard and it is just not fair. Some people get pregnant so easily. Stay strong, God does everything for a reason. Your feelings are valid and ok.
March 27th, 2013, 11:07 AM
sareymac's Avatar Mommy to Gary & Adalyn
I know how you feel. I am sorry. . .This can be so tough just know you are not alone!!

March 27th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Veteran
Thank you girls for your posts I appreciate them me & her are very close I talked to her on lunch today. I told her how I was feeling & she understood completely I guess I am getting a taste of how she felt when she was (4 yrs) and everyone around her was getting pregnant except for her. I am just going to keep praying that this cycle will be the one I am praying for my
March 27th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Jibby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are such a strong, inspriational woman. I am so glad she is understanding.
March 27th, 2013, 12:05 PM
Gamer_Princess's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know the exact feeling girl My sister tried for 2 months and BAM got pregnant. I found out the cycle I had my chemical pregnancy (Dec/Jan 2013) and it was so hard to handle. No one knew what we had gone through that month and she was all "It will happen for you big sis.." I just wanted to scream.... Next cycle is my first monitored cycle with RE, so I have something to focus on BUT still seeing/hearing her talk about her pregnancy has been hard... her husband does not even want kids, and he thought since it has taken me and DH so long and we still not pregnant that it would for them too (something he told DH a couple of weeks ago)...

I am thinking of you and if you ever need to privately vent, I am here for you
zonee@gmail.com likes this.

March 27th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Veteran
Thank you girls ya'll are such big helps and gamer princess how do you privately vent i knew you could but never figured it out
March 27th, 2013, 12:20 PM
blakesgirl09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
To PM someone, just click on their username and it'll give you the option of sending a private message.

I hope you're feeling a little better this afternoon!!

March 27th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Veteran
Thanks girl i am i am focusing on my bfp i love yall girls thanks so much
March 27th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Pray, then pray some more
I am at my breaking point too. I've been trying for 11 months also. I'm just sick of it.

March 27th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Definitely understand how you are feeling!!!! All of my friends have just recently had babies in the past 4wks and it hurts so bad because all I want is to have get pregnant so I can experience that again. Of course none of them were planned pregnancies at all which drives me even more crazy. But I am definitely at more peace now that we have talked to the RE and will come up with a game plan. Your feelings are totally normal. I am so glad that you and your sister were able to talk about things. I really hope that you get your bfp this cycle!!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!
zonee@gmail.com likes this.

March 27th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Seaweed's Avatar Super Mommy
I am so sorry Hun, I can understand you totally as last week a friend came over our house and she is 5 months preggo you can see her little bump etc....I was happy for her but as soon as she left I burst into tears. Stay strong for your sis, to her face at least.....it is solo frustrating but have faith, it might be your month! Lots of cuddles to youuuu
March 27th, 2013, 06:15 PM
zonee@gmail.com's Avatar Veteran
I am soo sorry for all this tough stuff you had to go through. You are a strong woman but it is ok to be upset. It is totally understandable and you will get you bfp!!

Gamer princess-sorry that isnt easy as well.

We are always here to vent/cry on. it is hard to see others who can get pg and do not want or take care of their kids while trying to get pg -i work at a hospital and it is sad sometimes. But we too will have our day and a little one!
March 27th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
I totally understand everyone around me has kids or are popping em out n they werent even TRYING..but its going to make it that much sweeter when we are all holding our babies one day..i have my everything crossed for you hun! Hoping this cycle has a BFP outccome Hugs!

Layla Marie & Savannah Rose born on December 19th 2013

March 27th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hugs. Tough situation but glad you talked with your sister and she is understanding.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search